Default Importing semi-auto rifles

Has anyone ever done this via a South African dealer? Is it worthwhile?

georgefgeorge

Default Re: Importing semi-auto rifles

If you do find out please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by makeminea10mm
    Has anyone ever done this via a South African dealer? Is it worthwhile?
    I would highly recommend you pm Khumba on this issue! in fact you should ask him to build up a decent rifle for you, trust me once you have seen what he can do you will not doubt, in fact you will just fall in lust!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

u-oh! ;D

User

Got this directly from the source - Dave Sheer is indeed importing Colt ARs and a handfull of Bushmasters. All full size guns i.e. 21" barrels.

Expected end Jan 2009

Predicted prices, Colt R10k, Bushmaster R16K. Contact me if you are interested.

This is the way to go rather than trying to import. In the US there are huge back logs on those rifles. The short barreled rifles are severely restricted iro export from the USA.

Unbelievable!

Great news, there's my answer.

Where do I pay..

Thanks, Khumba, I've sent you a message now. happy0065 hpy71

User

Khumba are those new rifles?

User

BigT I honestly did not think of asking.

I phoned DS and they confirmed that the rifles are used but mint condition rifles.

At R10k for the Colt and R16K for the Bushy I should have guessed as much especially at current exchange rates. md217

So, I settled with the AR, the oroginal one I was speaking about. Full size SP1. Licencing this is going to be my little project for 2009. :police:

The service I've received from Dave Sheer in the last couple of weeks is probally the worst I've experienced in 15 years of being involved in the shooting sports. I defnitely won't be giving them 16k and hoping for the best. >:(

Thanks for all the assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by makeminea10mm
    So, I settled with the AR, the oroginal one I was speaking about. Full size SP1. Licencing this is going to be my little project for 2009. :police:

The service I've received from Dave Sheer in the last couple of weeks is probally the worst I've experienced in 15 years of being involved in the shooting sports. I defnitely won't be giving them 16k and hoping for the best. >:(

Thanks for all the assistance!
    +1 on the bad service. In all my years of dealing with gunshops, and i have dealt with dozens, i too have never had such downright kak service from Davesheer in my life, they are just the pitts. I dread phoning them bec. i know what it is going to be like, you have to phone them literally about 10 times or so in the period of around 3 months to get an answer on a used gun they may or may nt have, in the end when they tell you they dont have it, you can still be unsure whether they do or do not, and i have dealt with three people there for the same thing out od sheer desperation, thats where i think they get the name "sheer" in 'dave sheer guns' wont be giving them any business in the next ten years md217