Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Using technology while hunting -GO-PRO action camera

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Odendaal View Post
    Hannes, thank you kindly , this information is greatly appreciated.I will receive the GO-Pro 7 Black this week and start using it.
    Pleasure bud. Let us know if the other setting will work for you and how much you like the cam!!��

User

Quote Originally Posted by Hannesvanvuuren View Post
    Pleasure bud. Let us know if the other setting will work for you and how much you like the cam!!😂
    Good, this is the drone I will bring in from the USA next year, I think it will work for my type of fishing from the beach as well as from the rocks..
    Please give your opinion in the regards members, it always helps to have a few people`s opinions to enable me to get more insight into what I need to buy...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Hannesvanvuuren View Post
    Pleasure bud. Let us know if the other setting will work for you and how much you like the cam!!😂
    Hannes, groot dankie, ek het nou die GO-PRO 7 Hero Black en `n klomp bykomstighede met `n waterdigte kassie bygekoop wat die GO-PRO 7 tot en met 60 meter waterdig maak..Kan jy asb. skakels aanstuur waarvan jy gepraat het, ek wil die GO-PRO7 koppel op my selfoon...

Here are a few photos of the extra equipment and the GO-PRO 7, I spoke to a person at a camera shop who is selling the GO-PRO 7 product and he says it is a good value for money product...

User

Hannes, groot dankie, ek het nou die GO-PRO 7 Hero Black en `n klomp bykomstighede met `n waterdigte kassie bygekoop wat die GO-PRO 7 tot en met 60 meter waterdig maak..Kan jy asb. skakels aanstuur waarvan jy gepraat het, ek wil die GO-PRO7 koppel op my selfoon...

Here are a few photos of the extra equipment and the GO-PRO 7, I spoke to a person at a camera shop who is selling the GO-PRO 7 product and he says it is a good value for money product...
    Hi Gert, hier is die een om hom aan jou foon te koppel, https://gopro.com/update/hero7-black, en die is die een om te edit, https://quik.gopro.com/en/

User

Baie Dankie Hannes, dit is gedoen. I really like the live streaming to my cellphone..now my wife can watch us while spearfishing even sitting in the house..this is a great product..

Baie Dankie Hannes, dit is gedoen. I really like the live streaming to my cellphone..now my wife can watch us while spearfishing even sitting in the house..this is a great product..
    I dont think the live streaming will work that far, I tested it on my hero 5 and it only worked for about 10 meters inside the house. I think its more for setup purposes than anything else.

User

Update: Members, we did use the GO-PRO 7 Black in the water, although the currents were too strong to be able to enter from the shore and do some spearfishing and use the GO-PRO 7 to make videos in this regard. We will be returning in December for a second round, I did organised with a local skipper to take me and Ruan out on the reefs in the deeper part of the coast since there are numerous shallow reefs in the sea around this coast ...I am sure we will be able to get video footage in the coming December...from my perspective the GO-PRO 7 Black is a great piece of technology and it will be use extensively in the future...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2