Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Advice WILDMAN gone wrong....

Hi Guys

So here is the dilemma I am sitting with...Wildman vanderbijlpark has gone belly up they did it in a extremely dodgy way and pretty much shut doors in December without informing any clients when we were able to get hold of on of the owners who has been running like a rabbit under headlights wouldn't take calls said they still closed for stock take and would be opening 14th Jan that never happened.Many of us have firearms stored there or bought firearms and now have contact my attorney from the owner and very little feedback or help from wildman themselves either.

I bought two 19X's that the owner said he needed to order a I did a EFT and owner said he would order them,few weeks passed he said they had arrived went to go look was waiting for police competency at the time which has now come through looked great but obviously no application was given and now ive received a letter from their so called attorneys saying the liquidator will contact me and still to this day I've had one call from wildman head office and thats all I have supplied my receipt and pop to head office and nothing.

Is wildman not some how responsible for this and getting my two firearms regardless of their vanderbijlpark going belly up?
    Or do I bend over and take my 25k purchase hidding?

What do I do what rights do I have or do I wait for the liquidator to give me R10 back?

I feel wildman should step up...Advise please

regards

User

Default Re: Advice WILDMAN gone wrong....

Are the serial numbers of those spesific firearms on your invoice or do you have some sort of proof that those serial numbered firearms are the ones you paid for?

Quote Originally Posted by bronxlive View Post
    Are the serial numbers of those spesific firearms on your invoice or do you have some sort of proof that those serial numbered firearms are the ones you paid for?
    Unfortunately not as I was given a invoice to pay which I did as he did not have them on hand at the time of purchase no serial numbers on invoice as the "supposed" firearms arrived a few weeks later the invoice just has 2x Glock 19x on it.

User

Try and reverse the eft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Between them and TDSA, I honestly don't know how people can act likes this and go to bed at night knowing they've shafted people? How were these people raised?

User

Wildman EL also closed down and Wildman Graaff Reinet went back to another name. Is the Wildman franchise just not sustainable??

User

Can one say that this is what SAPS are looking to achieve? Effectively managing to get dealers to close down through administrative burdens e.g SAP350. In the end there will only be a handful of dealers around with very little DFO's needed.

Banned

I think that there's just unscrupulous people out there that want to make a quick buck any way they can with no remorse whatsoever

Retail SA has been taking a hiding. Add in the admin burden of a gunshop plus your stock being at the mercy of a currency all over the place and it's a miracle any survive. We might see more of this.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

I think it's a little bit of everything.

I can feel the pressure on Tac SHAC... but fortunately we are diversified into training, and a very active shooting club, and, and.

I think that the burden of having to cough up franchise fees also adds to the pressure.

I am sorry to see this happen. Wildman have been good friends to the firearms community and are supporters of GOSA.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast