Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Malidutch

User

Default Re: Malidutch

Heyto, she has a good build and I like the colour.

Looks like she is almost taller than the Shepherd. She must be close to 30kg?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    Heyto, she has a good build and I like the colour. Looks like she is almost taller than the Shepherd. She must be close to 30kg?
    Haven’t weighed her in ages, but probably closer to 25kgs.EDIT: and funny, I’m feeding them stuff that would’ve been on the bottom of my list in SA. Best food I’ve found in Malawi is Montego. With supplementation of meat, their doing good.

User

Default Re: Malidutch

My phone made a video/memory of the day of training. I didn’t take a lot footage, bit will take more next time. That brick at the end of the video is one of many bricks of marijuana the confiscated with the help of the dogs at borders, roadblocks and airports. I’ve never held a brick of weed before so now I can tick that off.

We’ll train again next week and I might take my GSD with to sharpen uo his biting again. He is a defensive biter and doesn’t go out and look for the bite like my Dutchie does.

I was impressed at how well kept the dogs are and how clean the kennels and dogs were. They get dipped weekly and seems well fed. Unfortunately I assume with limited funding the quality of the dogs are not as great as it could be. There were a few spectacular dogs, the sable GSD at the end of the video being one, coming from SA. Will ask Dave Harris at some stage if it is one of his.

I’ve been in contact with Jose from Josie’s K9 and will be brining up a few items for them when I visit SA in July.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2