User

Default What are the procedures when buying a gun shop

The opertunity has presented it self where I can purchase a gun shop with the CC and all the licences.

I am currently busy applying for my dealers competency.

I would like to know how I go about buying a existing gun shop and what I need to look out for ?

I also would like to know If I am allowed to trade before the name of responsible person is changed ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: What are the procedures when buying a gun shop

Quote Originally Posted by Weerlig View Post
    The opertunity has presented it self where I can purchase a gun shop with the CC and all the licences.

I would like to know how I go about buying a existing gun shop and what I need to look out for ?

I also would like to know If I am allowed to trade before the name of responsible person is changed ?

May I suggest you get in contact with a competent "Firearm" law firm and pose these questions to them.

User

Default Re: What are the procedures when buying a gun shop

Quote Originally Posted by Weerlig View Post

As long as the responsible person is on site. I know of a few shops where the responsible person is not the owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk