Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: feral pigs

User

Default Re: feral pigs

Mooi William! Bly om te sien die rooi Hilux is nog aan die gang :)

Hoe dan nou anders, hy en bosvark loop mos saam.

User

Nice man. I got a big boar friday night too. Bout 130kg-150kg

Quote Originally Posted by William.kriel View Post
    4k pro did it's job nicely, shot a sow Sunday just past 9,
    what a pleasure to hunt with equipment that works as they should. Attachment 30199

Banned

Bout 130kg-150kg?

This is big for a bushpig. I have never seen a monster like this.

Congratulations, 150kg is not a little piggy anymore, to be honest I am not to keen to shoot a heavy weight like that, for me to load a beast like that alone would mean I trip in a bumpy tlb on very bad terrain in the middle of the night. But when the opportunity arises I won't hesitate to take a shot. My biggest to date was 104 and was a struggle to load. But it's always nice to see photos of big monsters that went down.

User

Congratulations, 150kg is not a little piggy anymore, to be honest I am not to keen to shoot a heavy weight like that, for me to load a beast like that alone would mean I trip in a bumpy tlb on very bad terrain in the middle of the night. But when the opportunity arises I won't hesitate to take a shot. My biggest to date was 104 and was a struggle to load. But it's always nice to see photos of big monsters that went down.
    Nou maar laat weet wanneer ek een nag moet kom help... Sal wat wil gee vir bietjie plaas nag stilte..

User

Struggle with loading pics of late, tried a few times.
    I get farm guys to come help, had to pull bakkie nose on a little hill to drop tail gate lower to get pig on the back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2