User

Default Federal HST 147GR 9mmP available at Huntex.

Personal Defense HST - Federal HST 147GR 9mmP - P9HST2S

R575.00 incl VAT per box of 20.

Currently only available at Huntex in very limited quantities unfortunately. This product is not currently available on the online store and the shop is closed for the Huntex period.

https://www.federalpremium.com/produ...se-hst/p9hst2s

Effective self-defense requires ammunition that provides consistent expansion, optimum penetration and superior terminal performance. And HST® delivers. That’s why it’s already the duty load of choice for law enforcement officers throughout the world. Its specially designed hollow point won't plug while passing through a variety of barriers, and the bullet jacket and core hold together to provide nearly 100 percent weight retention through even the toughest materials.

Features

• Specially designed hollow point expands reliably through a variety of barriers
    • Expanded diameter and weight retention produce the desired penetration for personal defense situations without over penetrating
    • Superior performance in FBI test protocol used by law enforcement officials to assess and select duty ammunition
    • Bullet nose profile, nickel-plated case and Federal’s unique primer provide the ultimate in function and reliability in semi-automatic handguns

User

Default Re: Federal HST 147GR 9mmP available at Huntex.

Damn. If this was available online I'd be ordering half the stock...

User

Default Re: Federal HST 147GR 9mmP available at Huntex.

Quote Originally Posted by Plinker View Post
    Damn. If this was available online I'd be ordering half the stock...
    Sorry - stock was delivered today at Huntex and all the Hailstorm staff are at Huntex.