Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default 1st Hunt for the year

So..... Im off to my mates farm to go open the hunting season for him, as well as taking my SO for her first hunt ever.
    If all goes well I will be shooting some impala and a Kudu. The SO will shoot a impala (If she can get over the fear of killing an animal)

Who else is hunting this weekend

Default Re: 1st Hunt for the year

Kudu, Impala, Warthog in Grahamstown.

User

Lekker just opened my season as well

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Kudu, Impala, Warthog in Grahamstown.
    I really hope I stumble upon a nice FAT pig. No one has shot anything on the farm since last Aug. Chance are good. Going out tonight to see whats out there

April always costs a not insignificant amount for the year ahead. As the years go by I find
    myself having to remember so many items. And the hunt itself requires a long list of items:
    Zero scopes, ammunition, hunting licence, NHSA permission to hunt / transport venison,
    rifle licences for roadblocks, braai meat, braai grid, gift for the farmer and his wife, service bakkie,
    tyres, fill up with diesel, snacks, camera, check hunting bag items, clothes, replenish first aid kit, cash to
    pay for the hunted animals, braai condiments, braai tongs .................

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    April always costs a not insignificant amount for the year ahead. As the years go by I find
    myself having to remember so many items. And the hunt itself requires a long list of items:
    Zero scopes, ammunition, hunting licence, NHSA permission to hunt / transport venison,
    rifle licences for roadblocks, braai meat, braai grid, gift for the farmer and his wife, service bakkie,
    tyres, fill up with diesel, snacks, camera, check hunting bag items, clothes, replenish first aid kit, cash to
    pay for the hunted animals, braai condiments, braai tongs .................
    OR save yourself the effort and money, just stay home and buy Braai meat and Biltong from the local butcher and a new firearm for yourself each year!!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    OR save yourself the effort and money, just stay home and buy Braai meat and Biltong from the local butcher and a new firearm for yourself each year!!!
    If it is such an effort - you must be doing it wrong.
    It is a passion/privilege.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post

User

Pragtig!! En ja een helse voorreg!!

Quote Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast