Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Before Pre 64 gets down to it- I will announce it my self.

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    how do you make the shottie fit you, heard of this but never thought to do it
    Length of pull and cheeck piece height are the main adjsutments, if yu dont have an adjustable stock you can get a gunsmith to do it for you, or change the spacer between the reciever and stock with a differently angled one, or add spacers under the butpad, etc.

I have DIY'd a few

20140713_191618.jpg
    20140715_214425.jpg
    This mod on a PCP make it adjustable so the kids can shoot properly with it and I can also use it.

20160803_205007 (1).jpg

My Hunting rifle with leather coated rubber pad that fits me exactly but most other find they cannot view through the scope with it attached. Each person is different and a well fitting stock makes a huge difference.

Banned

[QUOTE=BEX;1311825]Length of pull and cheeck piece height are the main adjsutments, if yu dont have an adjustable stock you can get a gunsmith to do it for you, or change the spacer between the reciever and stock with a differently angled one, or add spacers under the butpad, etc.

Rifle and shotgun a very different set up Bex, but yes your advice is correct for a rifle, shottie is another story, but same principles - reasons

User

I am new to the shotgun thing, so lots to learn as soon as the CFR pulls their fingers.
    I did do much better with the club owned guns at the events than I did with a friends gun while he did better with his own and even won the comp with it once. his gun just didnt fit me and felt akward.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2