Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: RSC IDPA Northern Nationals 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Boerboel View Post
    Another discovery has been made at the Kraal!
    We found a match booklet with all the stages and have shared it on Practiscore…
    Log on to download your copy!
    Ps, it's under "stages"
    https://practiscore.com/rsc-northern-nationals-09-…/register
    Hi Boerboel,
    I have logged in to check for the COF and can't seem to find the "stages" tab (ie. there doesn't appear to be one). Can you perhaps post a link to the tab?

User

If you click on the link and go to the highlighted area where is says Registration has closed, but sign up to be on the waiting list!,
    Now below that are tabs that say the following

Just click on Stages and that will open the area to click to find the stages.

Hope you come right

User

After a rather busy weekend spent participating in N.Nats 2019, I thought it appropriate to post a huge word of thanks and congratulations to the RSC organising committee, with special mention to each of @DuaneWessels, @Boerboel, Mark Neaves and the other RSC members for their hard work in putting on an extremely well-organised, hosted and run major match. The stages and flow of the match were excellent and there were hardly any hold-ups...

Thanks also to all of the SO's who spent 4 days officiating at the match -- you guys and gals rock!

Well done and congratulations to the various medal- and class-winners.

A final thanks must also go to the guys in Squad 4 and my fellow members of the "Go For It" team. Thanks for making the match so memorable and congrats to each of you for your various medals and high-division awards. Huge congrats must also go to Sammy Onyango (from Kenya) who won the SSP EX Division and managed to get a match promo to MA. This was very well-deserved (and is somewhat long overdue).

User

Ok Thanks all for your patients, I just uploaded all the scores to Idpa and Sadpa.

Took me about 2 days, as I had to fix some errors, eg like wrong idpa numbers, shooters that are not classified on Idpa website. Get the correct format and so on.

It was a great match and want to thank all the SO's and shooters for attending

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2