Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Mag release technique

I know of one or two people with small hands who have flipped the mag releases on their guns and now work it with their trigger finger. Makes sense in a weird way: no change in grip and no chance of a "finger on the trigger" call when changing mags.

User
    In the middle of two mountains, between two oceans.

For those who reaaaaly struggle to release that elusive button with the strong hand, here's another option

User

When the gen 4 came out I got it for this reason.
    People always struggle when they shoot my glock as it's on the "wrong" side.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrK View Post
    I know of one or two people with small hands who have flipped the mag releases on their guns and now work it with their trigger finger. Makes sense in a weird way: no change in grip and no chance of a "finger on the trigger" call when changing mags.

For those who reaaaaly struggle to release that elusive button with the strong hand, here's another option
    A lady shooting USPSA uses this technique. Unless you know exactly what to look for you can't even see her press the mag release. This is also my "go to" technique for students with small hands.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2