Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Gunshops where good service is given.

247 hunter + courier guy to Pretoria. Delivery is in 24 hours.

Once again outstanding service from Cerberus Tactical, ordered the ALG AKT-EL trigger from them this morning and received it this afternoon. Really appreciate good service like this Thanks guys!

Shout out to www.satactical.co.za

About 1.5 years ago i bought a bravo concealment holster from them. I have since carried it everyday. This weekend one of my clips broke. I contacted them on Monday and asked if they have stock and if they could please bill me and send me 2 pairs. They asked for a photo of the broken clip. I have just received them, no charge!

User

To Marius and Waldo at jizni.co.za
    Ordered a few items, one of them being a CZ Shadow holster RH.
    So the labeling was correct on the packaging, but the physical holster was LH.
    Only ONE email later on Saturday morning, swift response from Waldo he organized the courier company to deliver the correct RH holster and collect the incorrect holster from me this morning at no additional costs or back and forth communication.

Thanks again, Marius and Waldo I will always recommend jizni.co.za when I can, exceptional service as always, a lot of shops can learn from you.

On a lighter side, Marius I have to ask this, where did the name "jizni" come from? I've tried Googling to no avail and it doesn't tie-in with your name.

Sent from Mandalore this is the way

User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    Only ONE email later on Saturday morning, swift response from Waldo he organized the courier company to deliver the correct RH holster and collect the incorrect holster from me this morning at no additional costs or back and forth communication.

Thanks again, Marius and Waldo I will always recommend jizni.co.za when I can, exceptional service as always, a lot of shops can learn from you.

On a lighter side, Marius I have to ask this, where did the name "jizni" come from? I've tried Googling to no avail and it doesn't tie-in with your name.
    I second this, twice! Was on the phone to Waldo yesterday and had questions that he couldn't answer. Said he called me first thing this morning with the answers. Never had anything but excellent service in my dealings with Jizni. I believe it means 'south' or 'southern' in Czech.

User

I was at Zimbi on Saturday and had a small issue which I picked up when I got home. Paul from Zimbi was quick to respond and resolve the issue. He went out of his way to assist. That was excellent service.

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post

Sent from Mandalore this is the way
    It’s Czech (CZ’s origin country) for “South”, ie South Africa, as far as I remember Marius’s explanation when he started out.

Gives me the creeps when people talk of Jinzi, which is more common than you’d think.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Shout out to Deon and CJ at Safari Outdoor in Rivonia for helping me out with storage of a weapon when I was out of country - cool guys to chat to and everyone in the store was very friendly.

User

Marius at Jizini - I ordered a Shadow part that reflected as available, but wasn't. When the part did arrive he shipped it to me free at the old price - that is service.
    Of course the only correct thing to do here to reward such good service was to buy more parts - which were promptly delivered yesterday!

User

outthere24shop

Great service, highly recommended. Received another delivery to my doorstep today.

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast