Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Gunshops where good service is given.

the guys at vlt give my the impresion that they go out of there way to please a guy. Nsn is al busines. Though nsn did give me time to pay off my adp,i realy aprieciated that but some of those shop assitants realy piss me off. La arms is my 1ste stop, i try and suport them where i can. The owner at vlt sold me a 303 in exelent nick for 600 rand. He realy could see that this student needs the rifel. I wil from now on always suport them. They are also rather well priced. Just wish that la arms did airgun smithing

Quote Originally Posted by BigT
    Camdix rocks, great guys, great prices great selection.
    I agree hpy180

Dave sheer- Gareth, Glen and Akmal
    Brooklyn circle
    Kalahari
    Camdix
    VLT
    Proshot
    Gun branch

User

Classic Arms, Witbank.

Christiaan and Paul very helpfull and Madelein very efficient.

Prices good as well

yes i must agree, the best service i have ever got from a gun shop that i do not know personally, Madelain has to be the best so far, puts up with my thousands of phone calls and is always helpful and efficient and always willing to go the extra mile, shes my favourite of them all so far, way to go Madelain, she gets my vote and tops all the other at the top of the podium....

so, Madelain, here is to you lv29 happy0065 lv29 happy0065 lv29 happy0065 lv29 happy0065 lv29 happy0065 lv29 happy0065 lv29 happy0065

User

Steve at A.Rosenthal in Cape Town has helped me in a number of queries in the past. He has always given the right answer even if it meant sometimes skipping a sale for the right reason. Yesterday I completed a transaction with him and I must say once again he has come through with all the bells and whistels that is normally forgotten in the in a number of other shops these days.

Good on you Steve

User

Quote Originally Posted by zax
    Dave sheer- Gareth, Glen and Akmal
    Brooklyn circle
    Kalahari
    Camdix
    VLT
    Proshot
    Gun branch
    ZAX
    Where is brooklyn circle??

Steve & Nigel at A.Rosenthal's are always very helpful and they have just about the best range of knives in Cape Town! I also like the fact that they are always willing to give you a discount for cash without having to be asked. happy0065

10/10 + 2 points for neatness. ;)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Starlord
    Steve at A.Rosenthal in Cape Town has helped me in a number of queries in the past.Good on you Steve.
    +1 Starlord (and Geoff)! Steve at Rosenthal's is awesome. He should be cloned and installed at each and every gunshop!

which leads me to an idea we have been fairly specific about some of the personalities to assist which is a good thing lets keep this up and indicate the great service by specific people at gunshops and hopefully in a few months we can give feedback to the industry. also guys with an idea about an article on this keep as an idea take some photo's where possible and notes on the shops, Boer Bokkie I think this is an excellent project for you!

on gunshops, a recent tour of the Boland, Swartland, Overberg and West Coast (and all points in between it seems! I was hugely surprised and pleased to discover that the firearms and related industry seems to be in relatively good health in the rural Cape.

I went into Quineys centre in Worcester and found a brilliant shop which stocks just about everything, I discovered that the 3 horse town of Malmesbury has a gunshop (right next to the post office) unfortunately my timing was Christmas and Boxing day so it was not open and Vredenburg (also Boxing Day) has a gunshop in the same shopping centre that Checkers is in, El Paso I think it was called. I was really chuffed even though I could only window shop, I missed the Safari Outdoor Centre in Stellenbosch, even though I drove past their doors (had my in laws in the car! md217) after having read what DHignett had to say I wish I had stopped for the espresso's (I really needed them at that point)
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast