Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Gunshops where good service is given.

I would like to commend Rudi at Brothers Arms for the excellent service he provided me with. They will definitely be seeing me again.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

User

Brothers Arms aren't the cheapest, I'll be honest, but man they're awesome. I find myself just wandering in there on the odd occasion, and I rarely walk out empty handed. The other day they threaded my rifle's barrel for me. I booked it in on Wednesday afternoon, and on Thursday morning they called me to say "it's back, come and get it".

User

The Quarter Master

I ordered a Daisy for my boys online and picked up today. Their price was the best and reply on WhatsApp was prompt even after hours. Was given a tour of their place. Stock holding and organization was really impressive. Really convenient to get to as well. I left with a lighter wallet and a few more items. Will definitely add them to my approved list of online retailers.

They actually are on gunsite and definitely go out of their way to ensure good service. Highly recommended.

https://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/for...eQuarterMaster

Thanks so much mottobaaj

We really appreciate your review. We're grateful you left with a lighter wallet but equally stoked you enjoyed lightening it.

-TheQM Team

User

Yeah TheQM you guys need to sort your service levels out...ordered brass on the weekend and it was delivered Tuesday morning!

User

Arms in Waterkloof, PTA

I enquired about some lee press parts and although they didnt have stock, the kept looking until they found it. They are friendly, helpful and treat the customer like they did in the old days before flashy shops with coffee bars. I will definitely be back!

User

I will put in a good word for Moot wapens. I took my rifle in to cut the thread for the silencer on Monday morning, and about 3 hours later he call back and said I can come and collect it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by mottobaaj View Post
    The Quarter Master

I ordered a Daisy for my boys online and picked up today. Their price was the best and reply on WhatsApp was prompt even after hours. Was given a tour of their place. Stock holding and organization was really impressive. Really convenient to get to as well. I left with a lighter wallet and a few more items. Will definitely add them to my approved list of online retailers.

They actually are on gunsite and definitely go out of their way to ensure good service. Highly recommended.

https://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/for...eQuarterMaster
    Have to agree here with mottobaaj,.ordered a cr speed belt yesterday afternoon, & had it this morning!
    That is Exceptional Worldclass Service!

Thanks again QM

Ive only dealt with them on phone after purchasing a 12g in May 2020. Which was just approved.

But the service so far at Arms for Africa in Polokwane is amazing.

User

+1 to TheQM.

Ordered the Firearms Developed and Manufactured in Southern Africa 1949-2000 book that was written by PAAA (currently on that journey to hopefully become a member of PAAA), order was placed online on Tuesday, it was delivered the very next day, on top of that, I also placed the order as a guest since, for some odd reason I was unable to reset my account password, which they also assisted in resolving.

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast