Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Gunshops where good service is given.

Waldo at Jizni... Lost the little rear sight screw on my P07, phoned this morning, was promptly assisted, and he allowed me to collect it since the part was all of R5 (I bought two) and paying courier delivery on a R10 order would be ridiculous. Awesome service thanks!

User

Guy and Austen at MRS Techniques. I met Austen at the ELR event I did the post about. As fate would have it, the little red fiber in my front sight on the P09 broke, so I took a drive through to them. Guy replaced it quick, made sure its fitted properly and didn't even charge me a cent 'Oh it was just a offcut I had'.

Quote Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post
    Guy and Austen at MRS Techniques. I met Austen at the ELR event I did the post about. As fate would have it, the little red fiber in my front sight on the P09 broke, so I took a drive through to them. Guy replaced it quick, made sure its fitted properly and didn't even charge me a cent 'Oh it was just a offcut I had'.
    Am dealing with Austen at the moment to get a few rifles exported to Aus.

We had the option of a few different shops to help us and I advised the others to go with MRST due to my previous experience with them. I’m glad things haven’t changed.

User

Antz at Bellum Arcus, great service, answers emails speedily from all the queries I sent for import upgrades from the US and getting orders done.

And then not a local gunshop but Ase Utra, I was struggling with a proper 3-lug adapter for the weird MPX configuration and what suppressor will work. The guy at Ase Utra also answered all my emails and even sent me a video clip he made one evening of the 3-lug adapter and the Ase Utra suppressor fitment.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    Antz at Bellum Arcus, great service, answers emails speedily from all the queries I sent for import upgrades from the US and getting orders done.

And then not a local gunshop but Ase Utra, I was struggling with a proper 3-lug adapter for the weird MPX configuration and what suppressor will work. The guy at Ase Utra also answered all my emails and even sent me a video clip he made one evening of the 3-lug adapter and the Ase Utra suppressor fitment.
    She was very quick to help me as well, also pretty much told me to go eat a dick when my Shield arms S15 mag and steel mag release did not work for my Glock 48 when I mentioned a refund, Id rather go spend my money at an ANC rally next time, but hey, they were quick so ill give them credit for that….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

I've had excellent service and keen pricing from Bellum. One of the few gunshops where emaiil communication is a real thing.

User

Another plug for Bellum Arcus. Dealing with Antoinette is such a pleasure. Service was quick, professional and friendly. I messed them around with my dithering and there was never any sense of impatience or irritation.
    I was doing a Brownells order and, though you're going to pay more (they've got to make something out of the transaction!), I'm happy to pay for the convenience and headache-free experience. Would definitely recommend.

User

Shout out to Chris & Melissa at Outdoor & All Sales Shop - Outdoor and all Sales
    Received GREAT service again. Responds super-fast via WhatsApp.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    Shout out to Chris & Melissa at Outdoor & All Sales Shop - Outdoor and all Sales
    Received GREAT service again. Responds super-fast via WhatsApp.
    Chris is a straight shooter!

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Jolene @ HAILSTORM
    CAMO @ tacQ
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast