Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Exciting news GLOCK up for raffle at the 2010 IDPA Africa Champs

Hi All

Some exciting news is that SADPA will be raffling a GLOCK at the 2010 IDPA Africa Champs at Centurion Defensive Pistol Club (CDPC) on 8 and 9 August. A deal has been reached between SADPA and Bernhard Agencies who have agreed to put up a GLOCK as a raffle price!

So if you going to be at the champs, rob the piggy bank, steel the kids pocket money do whatever you must but bring cash! As you could win a GLOCK for as little as R100.00!!

HOW COOL IS THIS ?!

User

Default Re: Exciting news GLOCK up for raffle at the 2010 IDPA Africa Champs

Very cool! What model is up for grabs?

awesome great stuff Nicky!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

DRDave

All except the sport/ tactical models and .45 ACP cal.

Bernard agencies will do these models as well, but there would need to be some cash added by the raffle prize winner.
    (about R1000.00 for one of these models).

User

Can sadpa members who wont be at the champs also by tickets?

REVOLVER Unfortunately not.
    This is a champs reffle - one of the conditions is that you must be present to claim your prize.
    Raffle will be the last thing done after the prize giving ob the Monday.

User

Ah well, be it known that were I at said champs my R100 would have been in the pot......... enjoy the shoot .

User

Fantastic!! Big to Nicky! I could do with a 3rd Glock

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Goblin View Post
    REVOLVER Unfortunately not.
    This is a champs reffle - one of the conditions is that you must be present to claim your prize.
    Raffle will be the last thing done after the prize giving ob the Monday.
    Is your mom going to draw all of your tickets again?
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

HOPEFULLY!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast