User

Default Anyone have dealings with Zaffar Arbi from Hanz Group?

Good day all.

I need to check if anyone has had dealings with Zaffar Arbi from Hanz Group?

I sold a FA (on an online auction site and group) and need any information I can acquire.
    I had a discussions with him and was told by the auction facilitator as well that he is a dealer and I can book it in with him onto their dealers stock.

Obviously I need to double check before even considering meeting.
    Apparently at present the office is being renovated, he will meet me somewhere mutually agreeable and we can sign it into the register and hand over the FA to him.

I am awaiting the relevant paperwork so I can have dealer registration etc verified before even considering signing of paperwork for transfer.

I would like to check if anyone else has had dealings with them.
    I know of many other retail shops and have come across the names of wholesalers but they are a first for me.

User

Default Re: Anyone have dealings with Zaffar Arbi from Hanz Group?

I sold a gun through him in 2015. He seemed ok.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-stick View Post
    he will meet me somewhere mutually agreeable and we can sign it into the register and hand over the FA to him.
    How about the SAPS station as a meeting place?

User

They are importers, you shouldn't have an issue.

User

Meeting is not a worry, the worry is having a correct and legitimate paper trail, the correct transfer documents etc to correctly put it on dealerstock and remove off my name.

I have now a copy of his "Competency to trade card" and documentation for "Licence to trade" that I received tonight that I can now verify.

The concern is that at present there is apparently a refurbishment going on at the registered business premises as per "LTT" documentation (and google search of the business) and a handover would thus be done remotely and signed into register (as well as the e534 form I know needs to be done)