Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Spliffcat View Post
    The last straw was a long time ago. Going to retire on Nose Be Island.
    The old folks are 90 now as soon as they go to the happy hunting grounds. I'm gone.
    And what about those people like myself for whom emigration is not possible or an option?

User

Default Re: NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE.... the final reason to get out soon

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    And what about those people like myself for whom emigration is not possible or an option?
    They took 20 years to set a date to prosecute Zoomer, you think all the organizations and political parties aren't going to tie this up in legal matters for much longer in the courts?

User

Quote Originally Posted by wildone View Post
    I disagree on your last sentence - His crew did not create wealth - the CancER do not create wealth, they expropriate (read steal/loot) wealth that others have created, justifying it under the farcical guise that ALL wealth in this country was created on the backs of the previously oppressed.
    I think you misunderstand what I meant. Cyril and crew are enormously wealthy. Their wealth comes from them playing a game the rules of which they created. They bring nothing be to the table but get a hefty slice of the ownership and revenue of businesses handed to them for being not dead.

User

Quote Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post
    They took 20 years to set a date to prosecute Zoomer, you think all the organizations and political parties aren't going to tie this up in legal matters for much longer in the courts?
    I think that they "the CancER bunch" will push through anything and everything that suits their agenda. And they will stall everything, that doesn't suit that agenda.

My biggest fear/worry is when are they going to target our pension funds? There are less and less to steal and plunder.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    I think that they "the CancER bunch" will push through anything and everything that suits their agenda. And they will stall everything, that doesn't suit that agenda.

My biggest fear/worry is when are they going to target our pension funds? There are less and less to steal and plunder.
    They already are. cANCer wants to implrment Prescribed Assets, i.e forcing investment firms to invest in failing SOE's like Sanral and SAA.

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    Johan the reason why I have chosen Nose Be is that I know the island well from my travels around the Indian Ocean.
    Its a load cheaper than say Reunion or Mauritius.
    The entry requirements are not nearly as stiff as Europe.

User

Johan the reason why I have chosen Nose Be is that I know the island well from my travels around the Indian Ocean.
    Its a load cheaper than say Reunion or Mauritius.
    The entry requirements are not nearly as stiff as Europe.
    Madagascar is probably even more unstable than SA though

User

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    They do have outbreaks of bubonic and pneumonic plague every now and then at least. Once we have Malema as deputy president and NHI gets rolled out we will probably catch up pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    Tana can get a bit bumpy. Only ever been there once.
    Never had any problems on the NE Island over the last 25 years I have been there and back.
    Its a hell of a lot safer than the government/criminal cesspool we live in now.

User

Tana can get a bit bumpy. Only ever been there once.
    Never had any problems on the NE Island over the last 25 years I have been there and back.
    Its a hell of a lot safer than the government/criminal cesspool we live in now.
    Yeah I don't think too many places are more dangerous than here

They do have their tribal issues and a general distrust of "Europeans", only two major incidents that spring to mind would be the South African kayaker held for being a CIA agent (lol) and the two tourists lynched on Nose by

Generally seems to be more conflict with regards to vanilla farmers and crop theft

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast