Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 304
  1. #291
    User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gauteng
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spliffcat View Post
    The last straw was a long time ago. Going to retire on Nose Be Island.
    The old folks are 90 now as soon as they go to the happy hunting grounds. I'm gone.
    And what about those people like myself for whom emigration is not possible or an option?

  2. #292
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,980

    Default Re: NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE.... the final reason to get out soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    And what about those people like myself for whom emigration is not possible or an option?
    They took 20 years to set a date to prosecute Zoomer, you think all the organizations and political parties aren't going to tie this up in legal matters for much longer in the courts?

  3. #293
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sandton
    Posts
    8,406

    Default Re: NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE.... the final reason to get out soon

    Quote Originally Posted by wildone View Post
    I disagree on your last sentence - His crew did not create wealth - the CancER do not create wealth, they expropriate (read steal/loot) wealth that others have created, justifying it under the farcical guise that ALL wealth in this country was created on the backs of the previously oppressed.
    I think you misunderstand what I meant. Cyril and crew are enormously wealthy. Their wealth comes from them playing a game the rules of which they created. They bring nothing be to the table but get a hefty slice of the ownership and revenue of businesses handed to them for being not dead.

  4. #294
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vaal Triangle
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,153

    Default Re: NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE.... the final reason to get out soon

    Quote Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post
    They took 20 years to set a date to prosecute Zoomer, you think all the organizations and political parties aren't going to tie this up in legal matters for much longer in the courts?
    I think that they "the CancER bunch" will push through anything and everything that suits their agenda. And they will stall everything, that doesn't suit that agenda.

    My biggest fear/worry is when are they going to target our pension funds? There are less and less to steal and plunder.

  5. #295
    User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gauteng
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    I think that they "the CancER bunch" will push through anything and everything that suits their agenda. And they will stall everything, that doesn't suit that agenda.

    My biggest fear/worry is when are they going to target our pension funds? There are less and less to steal and plunder.
    They already are. cANCer wants to implrment Prescribed Assets, i.e forcing investment firms to invest in failing SOE's like Sanral and SAA.

  6. #296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    And what about those people like myself for whom emigration is not possible or an option?
    Johan the reason why I have chosen Nose Be is that I know the island well from my travels around the Indian Ocean.
    Its a load cheaper than say Reunion or Mauritius.
    The entry requirements are not nearly as stiff as Europe.

  7. #297
    User
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Kingdom of the Zulus
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066

    Default Re: NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE.... the final reason to get out soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Spliffcat View Post
    Johan the reason why I have chosen Nose Be is that I know the island well from my travels around the Indian Ocean.
    Its a load cheaper than say Reunion or Mauritius.
    The entry requirements are not nearly as stiff as Europe.
    Madagascar is probably even more unstable than SA though

  8. #298
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sandton
    Posts
    8,406

    Default Re: NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE.... the final reason to get out soon

    Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    Madagascar is probably even more unstable than SA though
    They do have outbreaks of bubonic and pneumonic plague every now and then at least. Once we have Malema as deputy president and NHI gets rolled out we will probably catch up pretty fast.

  9. #299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    Madagascar is probably even more unstable than SA though
    Tana can get a bit bumpy. Only ever been there once.
    Never had any problems on the NE Island over the last 25 years I have been there and back.
    Its a hell of a lot safer than the government/criminal cesspool we live in now.

  10. #300
    User
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Kingdom of the Zulus
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066

    Default Re: NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE.... the final reason to get out soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Spliffcat View Post
    Tana can get a bit bumpy. Only ever been there once.
    Never had any problems on the NE Island over the last 25 years I have been there and back.
    Its a hell of a lot safer than the government/criminal cesspool we live in now.
    Yeah I don't think too many places are more dangerous than here

    They do have their tribal issues and a general distrust of "Europeans", only two major incidents that spring to mind would be the South African kayaker held for being a CIA agent (lol) and the two tourists lynched on Nose by

    Generally seems to be more conflict with regards to vanilla farmers and crop theft

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •