Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    User

Default SADPA Circular Letter No. 06 (2019)

Erm....?? Anyone that can give formal clarity on this matter?

User

Default Re: SADPA Circular Letter No. 06 (2019)

Notice of membership suspension from IDPA of (ZA00899) Lynette Oxley and (ZA00900) Paul Oxley

Notice is hereby given that the IDPA membership of the above members has been suspended.
    The consequences are that they are no longer sanctioned to act as Match Directors or Safety Officers in
    any IDPA Tier 1 to Tier 5 matches with effect from 28th June 2019. They are also sanctioned in taking
    part in any IDPA match or allow IDPA members to take part in any match under their direction.

The suspension is valid for a period of two years after which they will be able to apply again for membership
    from IDPA.

The suspension has relevance to all matches under the IDPA banner.

Just pasting the content of the news letter for reference.

I would also like to know the details of what is going on here, especially since TacShac is hosting the DMG nationals...

SADPA has become a bit of a circus.
    Poor leadership and procedurally unfair practices.
    I’m not surprised that people are flocking to the other white meat.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

I'm just subscribing here.

User

Jip paid for Nationals. Can we please have a refund SADPA?

User

This is not good.

User

I don’t follow the statement , why idpa members are being denied to shoot other matches, so if e.g they host ipsc match I’m now not allowed to shoot that?

Dmg nationals do not fall under idpa, but falls under sadpa, though neither is the md for dmg nats:

User

I don't know what happened, but I'm sure members have been expelled in the past, and it will happen in the future.
    But the fact that this is circulated in a newsletter seems like bad form.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

User

The suspension reasoning is a matter between IDPA and the two suspended members.
    The circular was sent out on instruction from IDPA and the IPOC.

What we may say is that there has been numerous attempts and allowance for them to comply with the suspension laid down and to get to a undertaking with IDPA; however they continued presenting and taking part in IDPA shoots. This is turn incited IDPA HQ as the rulebook and targets, which are registered property of IDPA where being utilised. This led to IDPA threatening SADPA with suspension of all clubs which would lead to irreversible consequences to the whole membership.

As for the DMG Nationals, Jacques van der Merwe was appointed as MD for the match, and the DMG Nationals is still happening.

Nothing was done to the club and the suspension of the members happened on 28 June already. So there is nothing to worry about.
    Should the status quo change in regards to the DMG Nationals, we shall act accordingly and pull the trigger on the backup plan we have in place.

I Hope this give some clarity and answer your questions and concerns.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by hp View Post
    The suspension reasoning is a matter between IDPA and the two suspended members.
    The circular was sent out on instruction from IDPA and the IPOC.

What we may say is that there has been numerous attempts and allowance for them to comply with the suspension laid down and to get to a undertaking with IDPA; however they continued presenting and taking part in IDPA shoots. This is turn incited IDPA HQ as the rulebook and targets, which are registered property of IDPA where being utilised. This led to IDPA threatening SADPA with suspension of all clubs which would lead to irreversible consequences to the whole membership.

As for the DMG Nationals, Jacques van der Merwe was appointed as MD for the match, and the DMG Nationals is still happening.

Nothing was done to the club and the suspension of the members happened on 28 June already. So there is nothing to worry about.
    Should the status quo change in regards to the DMG Nationals, we shall act accordingly and pull the trigger on the backup plan we have in place.

I Hope this give some clarity and answer your questions and concerns.
    You neglect to mention that IDPA's actions against Lynette and I were and are unlawful per South African law, SADPA's own constitution, and the formal written legal opinion of SADPA's own advocate.

The suspension of Lynette and I was a direct consequence of Lynette (as chair of the largest club in the country), along with 6 other club chairs calling for a Special General meeting to enquire why the SADPA Exco refused to obey the resolutions taken at the AGM this year.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast