User

Default A Warning to the Gun Owners of the World

User

Default Re: A Warning to the Gun Owners of the World

Some good lessons in there.

I had a facepalm moment when the Gun Control lady said, well you just have to give up your guns for the greater good. What a f’up world of entitlement these libtards created.

User

the Cambodian's turned in their guns in '75 for the greater good then the KRs exterminated 1/3 the countries population for being educated in 3 years.
    Let that sink in; they murdered people because they had some education.

User

What stood out for me most of all in the video, is what was emphasised by a few that what aided disarmament was the gun community's inability to a) stand together and b) stand up - in time.

Many gun owners in both UK and Canada simply capitulated by handing in every other FA they owned - voluntarily - when just one category of FA was outlawed (let's use handguns as an example) and when legal requirements for ownership of the other categories tightened up. We've seen that here with the new FA Control Act and I personally know of a number of ex-firearm owners that rolled over and just handed in all their guns because there were now too many administrative and legal hoops to overcome.

I also find it notable that this video is quite old, and that some of the content much older, so we can see quite nicely how "we" got where we are today.

I fear that for the same reasons mentioned above, that "we" might look back one day and say that we might have learned from other countries.