Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default HALLOWEEN 3 GUN NATION DEATH MAYHEM GORE SHOOT 26 & 27 OCTOBER 2019

3GN IT POSTER.jpg

Hi there all,

Exciting news, we are holding a 3 Gun Nation multi-day match in South Africa – will be on the level of a Nationals.

The new “thing”, and personally I think the future of multi-gun shooting in South Africa is 3 Gun Nation.

We would like to thank our major sponsors for the match are Bellum Arcus, Bernhard agencies, Red G, Engen Albertsville Garage – you guys and girls rock!

REQUIREMENTS:

• Match will be run according to the most current the 3 GUN Nation rulebook : Please read up on the rules: https://www.3gunnation.com/rules/
    • You need to all 3 guns to shoot the match (rifles and shotguns can be shared between competitors in the same squad)
    • You do not need to belong to any organization to participate in the match.
    • You do not need to have a classification for 3GN yet (shoot UN – Unclassified)
    • You need to be a safe shooter with some experience with your long guns. We are having a match on the 22nd of September 2019 if you want to come and try it out beforehand: https://www.practiscore.com/three-gun-nation/register

IT is coming to Johannesburg…..

Come and join us for the premier 3 Gun Nation shoot in Africa! You have the long guns come and shoot & enjoy them!

PLEASE JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES: HALLOWEEN 3GN DEATH MAYHEM GORE MATCH - 26&27 October 2019

THE ATTRACTION:
    16 x Courses of Fire (8 on day 1 and 8 on day 2)
    (I am busy designing the stages to suit 3 GUN Nation and will be releasing the COFs and round-count soon)

(PLEASE NOTE ALL LONG GUNS NEED TO HAVE CHAMBER FLAGS, NO CHAMBER FLAGS NO SHOOTING)

THE STAGE MASTERS!
    We will need between 8-16 Safety Officers (Qualified IDPA) or Range Officers (IPSC) or qualified Range Officers (under PFTC) for the match. This will be roaming Range Officers that will move with their squads.

You will shoot the match for free and receive a Match Shirt. You will also have lunch from the Braai Room supplied on both days and drinks have been sponsored by Engen Garage Albertsville.

3GN RANGE OFFICER SHIRTS.jpg

THE RINGMASTER!
    The MD for the match will be Lynette Oxley

COST OF THE TICKET!
    @ R 400 for both days for Tac SHAC DPC Club Members (or R 250.00 if you only want to shoot one day ONLY)
    @ R 500 for both days for non-club members (or R 300.00 if you only want to shoot one day).

(Payment can be made beforehand or on the day of the match – we will also have credit card facilities available on the day)

@ R 450.00 per shirt ordered. (Range Officers / Safety Officers will get entrance and shirt for free) – all shirt orders need to be finalized by the 15th of October 2019.

WHERE CAN I GET MY TICKET?
    Registration link:
    https://www.practiscore.com/it-hallo...match/register

SHIRTS:
    Dalene from Design Base has outdone herself again. Here is our super, super awesome shirts for the event. Thank you (dalene@design-base.co.za)
    Shirts @ R 450.00 per shirt

3GN IT COMPETITOR SHIRTS.jpg

CATERING DURING THE DAY!
    For those needing a coffee fix we will have our Coffee Cart available again.

During the day we will have the Braai Room from Linden (attached to Country Meats) selling Boerewors rolls, pregos, cooldrinks, biltong, dry wors, etc.

RAFFLES:
    We will raffle 2 guns during the match:

• 7.5 inch Radical Arms 300 Blackout Rifle (thank you to Bellum Arcus) @ R 200 per ticket
    • Glock (thank you the Bernhard Agencies ) @ R 100 per ticket

PRIZE GIVING:
    Prize giving will be at JMPD Range after the 2nd day of shooting. Medals and trophies only if you compete in both days.

These are the awesome medals.

3 gn medal artwork.jpg

These are the awesome trophies:
    3 GUN NATION TROPHY - LOW QUALITY.jpg

For more information please contact me on 011 888 4037 or lynette@tacshac.co.za

User

Default Re: HALLOWEEN 3 GUN NATION DEATH MAYHEM GORE SHOOT 26 & 27 OCTOBER 2019

Good to see another multi-day 3 Gun Nation event in SA again.
    Will be the first one outside of Cape Town and we are excited and fully support this shoot.

Already communicated with Tac Shac and for 3GN SA members this will count as a Regional shoot (same as a SAPSA Level II) towards points and attendance.
    Remember that 3GN SA is affiliated to SAPSA and if you are a SAPSA member as well as a 3GN SA member your shoots counts towards your DSS with SAPSA until 3GN SA gets our full accreditation.

So start building up your track record again for the only internationally recognized multi-gun sport in SA.
    (Hold on SAPSA members I know your sport is also internationally recognized but you call it 3 gun but we all know it is not. It's rifle, shotgun and handgun matches. It is not multi-gun a.k.a. 3 Gun)

User

If the stars align I’ll be shooting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Would I be allowed to take part in this event as a complete newbie who belongs to no club and have been out of the competition scene for quite a while? I finally have some funds to support my shooting lifestyle and I am keen on trying 3 gun

User

Quote Originally Posted by Virgildonatifan View Post
    Would I be allowed to take part in this event as a complete newbie who belongs to no club and have been out of the competition scene for quite a while? I finally have some funds to support my shooting lifestyle and I am keen on trying 3 gun
    Look it's not my match but seeing this is kind of a high level match it would say right off of the bat not having proving yourself safe with being a member of any club to come and shoot this match would be questionable. PM me with your details and let's have a chat.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 3GN_SA View Post
    Look it's not my match but seeing this is kind of a high level match it would say right off of the bat not having proving yourself safe with being a member of any club to come and shoot this match would be questionable. PM me with your details and let's have a chat.
    I'm a safe shooter, I have done IDPA in the past when I was living in Stellenbosch. I also took part in combat rifle shooting every year until the army stopped hosting it and some clay pigeon shooting whenever the opportunity came. I have just never handled all 3 types of guns in a single match before but the plan is to go slow, keep safety in mind, see what it's all about and just enjoy myself.

The only thing I need is just to get chamber flags for my long guns for this match

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

User

For a impromptu chamber flag I have got a hand full of yellow cable ties in my range bag. Tie a knot in it before zipping it (otherwise it can disappear into your chamber). Work in .22, 223, 308 and a 12br with some more effort. I have dished out several of them to needy shooters.

User

Guys chamber flags are not going to break the bank and it is something you buy once in your life. Just spend the extra bucks. Makes everyone's life, including the RO's and then lastly yourself so much easier.

Do it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Virgildonatifan View Post
    I'm a safe shooter, I have done IDPA in the past when I was living in Stellenbosch. I also took part in combat rifle shooting every year until the army stopped hosting it and some clay pigeon shooting whenever the opportunity came. I have just never handled all 3 types of guns in a single match before but the plan is to go slow, keep safety in mind, see what it's all about and just enjoy myself.

The only thing I need is just to get chamber flags for my long guns for this match

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Sounds good. I'll have to chat with the MD but I don't see this being an issue then. At least you have a history in the action shooting sports. Get yourself very familiar with the rules in the meantime. https://www.3gunnation.com/rules/

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    For a impromptu chamber flag I have got a hand full of yellow cable ties in my range bag. Tie a knot in it before zipping it (otherwise it can disappear into your chamber). Work in .22, 223, 308 and a 12br with some more effort. I have dished out several of them to needy shooters.
    Take a plastic bottle cap... Coke, even a milk bottle top. Punch a hole with the tip of a knife. Thread cable tie through slit and fasten cable tie.

Costs next to nothing and is very effective, and disposable.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast