Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: HALLOWEEN 3 GUN NATION DEATH MAYHEM GORE SHOOT 26 & 27 OCTOBER 2019

After the fun I had yesterday - I will be there

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    After the fun I had yesterday - I will be there
    Glad to hear it Skip. And what a field we had. I think almost half IPSC shooters. I saw the Pin Shooters spectating... they're going to encourage their people to come play. This seems to have touched on a cross-over sweet spot. It seems that 3GN appeals to EVERYBODY.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by 3GN_SA View Post
    Guys chamber flags are not going to break the bank and it is something you buy once in your life. Just spend the extra bucks. Makes everyone's life, including the RO's and then lastly yourself so much easier.

Do it.
    Strange that all my decent flags went AWOL but all my cable tie models are still around (or I don't miss the missing ones). LoL

User

This was a massive turnout for Tac Shac, 39 shooters @ the first 3GN. A big difference to the 8 - 20 odd shooters supporting the normal shoots. More 3GN is in order !!! Congrats guys, I will be there in October !!!

User

Busy with stage designs at the moment. You can look forward to some serious multi-gun action in October.

In the meantime get use to those transitions.

User

maybe more clubs should offer 3GN as well, sport can grow nationwide

User

Quote Originally Posted by sakush View Post
    Many Sadpa members agree with you :P

User

Quote Originally Posted by sakush View Post
    Of course. Been pushing for years. Nothing like it in SA. Some might get close. As they say often imitated never replicated.

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post
    Many Sadpa members agree with you :P
    We'll welcome you with arms wide open.

I have been speaking to several clubs throughout the country as I travel with the GOSA Girls On Fire and it looks like Durban will come on line soon. We will also have somebody in the North West that is starting up soon and it looks like Lebombo will also come around. I think within the next year it will grow massively as a sport. I will have my first targets produced in Gauteng this week, paid for the die to be cut, so if anybody needs targets let me know and you can either get from me or order directly from the supplier.

User

Round count for the match:
    Since you can shoot either one of the days or both:

Day 1:
    Rifle: 118
    Shotgun: 45 (3 slugs + 42 bird)
    Handgun: 48

Day 2:
    Rifle: 76
    Shotgun: 60
    Handgun: 82

Of course if you know about 3GN these are suggestions. Of course you will have options and you can shoot it your way. The 3 slugs will not be an option though. You'll have to have those to shoot the stage.

Also based on division and targets you could half that ammo count. If you are running Heavy (308 Win or larger rifle, 45 ACP or larger pistol and a pump 12 gauge shotgun) and you only have to shoot the paper targets once anywhere with either the rifle or the handgun.

So bring enough for the match knowing that sometimes you might use more of one platform and less of another based on the briefing since you can shoot the stage various ways in many instances.

Remember unless specified in the CoF:
    Paper can be shot with rifle and handgun.
    Steel can be shot with shotgun and handgun or if it is rifle rated steel and safe (distance) you can shoot it with a rifle.
    Clays can only be shot with a shotgun.

See where you can game it up on the CoF. Play the game your way and make it easy for you. Maybe your strategy wins you the stage and the match.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast