Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: Sheild Arms 15 round flush magazine for Glock 43x and Model 48

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    In my opinion, the G48 (the one I have) takes a bit getting use to with the slim grip, but then the 26 (the one my wife has) also takes getting use to with its short grip.

The answer to your question will depend on you entirely, how much will you practice, maybe line up a good training course or 2.

Both are GREAT handguns, I will get a 26 in the future, but that's only because I all ready have the 48
    You are 100 % Sir.
    I have bigger hands than usual,.and yes both will be something to get use to and familiar with.
    But practicing regularly with either will overcome this hopefully.

I like the idea of having a 26 on me with a normal mag,.and on me an extra mag that holds 15/17/19 or 33 more rounds as back up.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck 1941 View Post
    You are 100 % Sir.
    I have bigger hands than usual,.and yes both will be something to get use to and familiar with.
    But practicing regularly with either will overcome this hopefully.

I like the idea of having a 26 on me with a normal mag,.and on me an extra mag that holds 15/17/19 or 33 more rounds as back up.
    I have a 48 with about 2k rounds experience. I decided to enhance the grip texture and grip by applying a Talon Rubber grip plus overlay with a Talon Pro grip and so far it works very well for me. The little increase in circumference works well for me and the Pro texture provides a very positive and secure grip.

I prefer this set-up over my G26 with an extended plus 2 mag. For what it is worth I find that mag changes under stress and time pressure is easier for me with the 48.

Default Sheild Arms 15 round flush magazine for Glock 43x and Model 48

Quote Originally Posted by DS View Post
    I have a 48 with about 2k rounds experience. I decided to enhance the grip texture and grip by applying a Talon Rubber grip plus overlay with a Talon Pro grip and so far it works very well for me. The little increase in circumference works well for me and the Pro texture provides a very positive and secure grip.

I prefer this set-up over my G26 with an extended plus 2 mag. For what it is worth I find that mag changes under stress and time pressure is easier for me with the 48.
    ETA on more shield arms mags? And Will you guys be getting gen2’s?

User

Quote Originally Posted by DS View Post

Thanks for the feedback!
    I will keep this in mind with the options for my next purchase.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4