Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default R1 FMJ bullet Pricing

Morning all

Before I bought reloading goodies for my .308 I bought a huge amount of R1 rounds, I pulled the bullets and loaded with Softpoints for hunting. This meant that I saved on brass, propellant and primers.

I've since sold my rifle and want to sell the bullets I pulled. What would a decent asking price be?

User

Default Re: R1 FMJ bullet Pricing

What make of rounds were these?

R1 used by Sandf / Police/Comando's. Would be ideal for 3gun and shooting steel.

User

I might be interested depending on what Bullets and weight they are.

PM in bound

R1 used by Sandf / Police/Comando's. Would be ideal for 3gun and shooting steel.

User

Quote Originally Posted by andre007 View Post
    Put me in line as well

Weights vary from 142-143gr. There,s a couple of hundred available. Postnet for the buyers account.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User

Wow. Boat tails and everything. Not terrible bullets. Around R3~R3,50 a piece would be a good price, if they're in good condition. New price is around R3,90 a bullet, if you can find them.

Afternoon gents. Since my last post my pc crashed an a lot of things happened. I have more of these bullets, I never sold the last ones and swapped for other reloading components, sorry for not relaying it here and for the people I inconvenienced. These ones were not prepared for reloading so they still have the black shellac on them (very easy to remove with thinners). Ive got a couple of hundred, I advertised the previous ones for R3.50 each, these ones can go for R3,00 each since they're not cleaned, postage (Postnet) for the buyers account

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    So minor issue. You sold the rifle. Still have the ammo. That cant be correct. You then have ammunition without a valid license.2nd. A private person may not sell ammunition. Only a firearm dealer is allowed to. You may sell it with the rifle to a new owner. But you cant privately sell ammuntion.
    Re-read the posts... Bullets, not cartridges.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast