Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default buffalo hunting video is in YouTube. Google, Mkulu Hunting Safaris by Brian Gallupp

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Default Re: buffalo hunting video is in YouTube. Google, Mkulu Hunting Safaris by Brian Gallupp

Oh boy. Luckily the client was not myself. Good one shot kill in the end of the day, but shooting animals as they are drinking at a waterhole is just frowned upon by myself. I would also like my PH to look like a PH and be able to move like a PH and at least have decent boots and maybe just have a more professional look. This for me is not a good advertisement for "outfitting and professional hunting" in RSA. I know there might be a lot of other / background factors not expressed in the video, so forming an opinion is maybe not fair.

Banned

Default Re: buffalo hunting video is in YouTube. Google, Mkulu Hunting Safaris by Brian Gallupp

That PH looks more like Frikkie the farmer taking a stroll through his fields than a PH

Banned

Too me, it seems a bit like canned hunting, or hunting from a hide

Banned

never enjoyed the hunt video's - the execution of a beast is not a celebratory - share moment, but a deep personal experience. To have hunted I have not needed to kill, but to have hunted - the kill was a possibility, perhaps a probability, but not a requirement - just a hope.
    i have used these videos to learn and to travel where I am not, but never found the entertaining.
    I have hunting pics - but I ?????????????? dunno - does nothing for me - its dead - it wanted to live - I killed it, I wanted too - so I did, but did I need too ?.
    I love hunting - i live with the hope of another hunt - to me its beautiful its pure its sad, but its just so not public, its death and destruction not celebration and laughing.
    ------------ I love it, I question it, I wish to understand it.
    The old boy with the Buff - no hard feelings, he is just doing same thing his way.

User

I question the authenticity. This is just someone making a badly scripted movie with unpaid and over-eaten actors.

No way that buffalo was hunted when he took the shot. The environmental conditions are very different in the footage when he takes the shot, compared to the footage of the actual impact shot on the animal.

Sorry, Frikkie and co. It isn’t nearly as impressive as you would have hoped. In the re-enactment, the film maker fails to capture the professionalism he so desperately tries to imply.

I share Treeman’s sentiments on hunting and hunting videos. Social media has turned people into terrible things.

I agree with Wesley. You can clearly see the buffalo were eating at a place where some feed were put out.
    If I had to shoot the animal to cull it or perhaps because it was injured, that is another matter. I feel sorry for the hunter if they let him believe that it was a "real" hunt.

User

Manne, die OP is die klient
    A roaring Lion kills no game

User

Quote Originally Posted by MyLani View Post
    Manne, die OP is die klient
    En?

(And?)

Banned

One thing though , listen to the bush - - wow, I wanna pack and go there. How,s that dove giving praise ey?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast