IT 3 Gun Halloween Poster.jpg

We are nearly finished with the COF's and it is going to be a super awesome match! Will be posting them on here when finalised on Monday. Lin and Allesandro is coming from 3GN in Cape Town to join us for the match!

Registration link:

https://www.practiscore.com/it-hallo...match/register

Hi there all,

Exciting news, we are holding a 3 Gun Nation multi-day match in South Africa – will be on the level of a Nationals.

The new “thing”, and personally I think the future of multi-gun shooting in South Africa is 3 Gun Nation.

We would like to thank our major sponsors for the match are Bellum Arcus, Bernhard agencies, Red G, Silver Rapids & Engen Garage Albertsville!

REQUIREMENTS:

- Match will be run according to the most current the 3 GUN Nation rulebook : Please read up on the rules: https://www.3gunnation.com/rules/

- You need to all 3 guns to shoot the match (rifles and shotguns can be shared between competitors in the same squad)

- You do not need to belong to any organization to participate in the match.

- You do not need to have a classification for 3GN yet (shoot UN – Unclassified)

- You need to be a safe shooter with some experience with your long guns.

IT is coming to Johannesburg…..

Come and join us for the premier 3 Gun Nation shoot in Africa! You have the long guns come and shoot & enjoy them!

PLEASE JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES: HALLOWEEN 3GN DEATH MAYHEM GORE MATCH - 26&27 October 2019

THE ATTRACTION:

16 x Courses of Fire (8 on day 1 and 8 on day 2)

(I am busy designing the stages to suit 3 GUN Nation and will be releasing the COFs and round-count soon)

(PLEASE NOTE ALL LONG GUNS NEED TO HAVE CHAMBER FLAGS, NO CHAMBER FLAGS NO SHOOTING)

THE STAGE MASTERS!

We will need between 8-16 Safety Officers (Qualified IDPA) or Range Officers (IPSC) or qualified Range Officers (under PFTC) for the match. This will be roaming Range Officers that will move with their squads.

You will shoot the match for free and receive a Match Shirt. You will also have lunch from the Braai Room supplied on both days and drinks have been sponsored by Engen Garage Albertsville.

THE RINGMASTER!

The MD for the match will be Lynette Oxley

COST OF THE TICKET!

@ R 400 for both days for Tac SHAC DPC Club Members (or R 250.00 if you only want to shoot one day ONLY)

@ R 500 for both days for non-club members (or R 300.00 if you only want to shoot one day).

(Payment can be made beforehand or on the day of the match – we will also have credit card facilities available on the day)

@ R 450.00 per shirt ordered. (Range Officers / Safety Officers will get entrance and shirt for free) – all shirt orders need to be finalized by the 15th of October 2019.

WHERE CAN I GET MY TICKET?

Registration link:

https://www.practiscore.com/it-hallo...match/register

SHIRTS:

Dalene from Design Base has outdone herself again. Here is our super, super awesome shirts for the event. Thank you (dalene@design-base.co.za)

Shirts @ R 450.00 per shirt

CATERING DURING THE DAY!

For those needing a coffee fix we will have our Coffee Cart available again.

During the day we will have the Braai Room from Linden (attached to Country Meats) selling Boerewors rolls, pregos, cooldrinks, biltong, dry wors, etc.

RAFFLES:

We will raffle 2 guns during the match:

- 7.5 inch Radical Arms 300 Blackout Rifle (thank you to Bellum Arcus) @ R 200 per ticket

- Glock (thank you the Bernhard Agencies ) @ R 100 per ticket

PRIZE GIVING:

Prize giving will be at JMPD Range after the 2nd day of shooting. Medals and trophies only if you compete in both days.

These are the awesome medals.

For more information please contact me on 011 888 4037 / Lynette@tacshac.co.za / 072 244 8262