Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: Jizni - very unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    The dealer should have dealt with the matter immediately and professionally as opposed to insinuating to the customer that he is a liar. The dealer damaged his own reputation through his own lack of professional service.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Your joking right. Without investigating the issue?

So you trust the word of everyone in life?

The OP contacted the dealer 5 days after having items sold to him in clear zip lock bags. He new the differences between old and new. And went to make sure buying the correct once. How does he not notice it trough clear zip lock bags when handed and having for 5 days.

Then contacts owner Monday after work hours. Owner/Dealer then cant do anything but Explain process. Next day they investigate, obviously also have to contact importer. But OP does not wait for answer on this but rather creates posts.
    This is not reasonable. As they were looking into it.

Again the items were supplied in Clear zip lock bags. How can the buyer not have seen what was in it. The colors of mags were distinctly different according to him. This creates enormous question by me.

And how many people buy expensive items. And 5 days later only checks it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by G33 View Post
    What a load of bull!

Just because he's a dealer doesn't mean he should bow down and take whatever stories customers may have, no business should or would.
    So telling a customer he is dishonest is ok? This situation could have been handled better by Jizni. I have no doubt it was a mistake that crept in on the supplier side and it may well be that the two mags that Andy saw in the shop were swapped out in error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    So telling a customer he is dishonest is ok? This situation could have been handled better by Jizni. I have no doubt it was a mistake that crept in on the supplier side and it may well be that the two mags that Andy saw in the shop were swapped out in error.

In the same breath is telling a shop where a mistake may or may not have been made that they are dishonest?

As I said 5 days is a very long time to see if things are wrong and no company that I know would just take your word for it, after all we are all strangers.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Your joking right. Without investigating the issue?

And how many people buy expensive items. And 5 days later only checks it.
    If you read the OP it appears as if Jizni considered the matter closed.

And I worked out the country for long periods and many times only saw my purchases weeks or even months after they arrived at my home.

User

... guys, this issue seems to have been resolved. Let's not get ourselves hot under the collars unnecessarily.

Both parties here could, after all, have been totally innocent with the issue that arose.

User

Quote Originally Posted by G33 View Post
    In the same breath is telling a shop where a mistake may or may not have been made that they are dishonest?

As I said 5 days is a very long time to see if things are wrong and no company that I know would just take your word for it, after all we are all strangers.
    And if you read the post you would see there is a reasonable explanation for the delay.

Be honest, if this happens to you exactly how Andy described how would you feel?

I’m closing this for now. Both parties have had their say, both are respected members of GS and the matter seems to now have become personal. If either Andy or Marius wants the thread reopened in order to post something, please PM me or one of the other mods, but at this point it only serves as a polarising topic.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Closed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5