Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: TAC SHAC SHOOTING CLUG - HANDGUN - IPSC / IDPA / OTHER - THURSDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Maciek View Post
    GB has a valid question pt.2 different targets on COF - what rules am I following ipsc/idpa, what rig do i bring?
    Hi there Maciek, we run two different tablets - one for IPSC and one for IDPA. In IPSC - IDPA targets get scored O points down - Alphas, 2 points down Charlies, 3 points down Deltas and Misses - Mikes. Opposite for IDPA - it works well, another club have been running this successfully for quite some time. If you are shooting IPSC, IPSC scores and rules and vice versa. So you bring the rig for what you are shooting.

User

Default Re: TAC SHAC SHOOTING CLUG - HANDGUN - IPSC / IDPA / OTHER - THURSDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2019

Quote Originally Posted by HellKitty View Post
    Hi there Maciek, we run two different tablets - one for IPSC and one for IDPA. In IPSC - IDPA targets get scored O points down - Alphas, 2 points down Charlies, 3 points down Deltas and Misses - Mikes. Opposite for IDPA - it works well, another club have been running this successfully for quite some time. If you are shooting IPSC, IPSC scores and rules and vice versa. So you bring the rig for what you are shooting.
    Thank you.

User

If I was closer I would have entered, take both different rigs along and go there and have fun and enjoy it. I think there might be 1 or 2 teething problems that will arise during the match but by the next time it will be ironed out. And suddenly, PING everybody will have fun and learn from each other. Enjoy.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

As Hellkitty said, one of the oldest IDPA and IPSC clubs in the country has been running this format for two or more years now. It actually works fantastically well.

It's only for level or tier one matches so has no bearing on anything at all.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5