Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default SAPSA / IPSC DISCUSSIONS

Good evening all.

I have been an avid follower of the Gunsite forum & this thread since it began.

This forum has been respected by all and only relevant info has been posted on here.

The IDPA thread has been bombarded by Tac Shac advertisements of poorly attended IDPA matches.

The IPSC thread seems to be going the same way.

Not a great indication of sport shooting in SA ??

User

Default Re: SAPSA / IPSC DISCUSSIONS

Forum discussion and attendance at matches are 2 vastly different things. Further, most IPSC nationals are oversubscribed which in my book is healthy.

Perhaps try to bait elsewhere and if you really want to have a discussion rather come up with discussion points to debate. Not generalized statements about associations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Let me get this straight. Your complaint is that a club is promoting either SADPA/IDPA or IPSC matches that they are hosting and posting about them within their the most relevant sections.

You supposedly take issue with this because of a lack of attendance which supposedly equates to spam posting. In other words from your post it appears a club advertising its matches to get attendance is irksome because of attendance numbers. Then you also question is this sport shooting, I paraphrase of course but once again promoting a match to get people to shoot is somehow not sport shooting. Then what is sport shooting?

Just saying I might take your post seriously but then I noticed 8 of your 19 posts are in threads posted by Tac Shac or ones where there is a heavy interest towards Tac Shac or the Oxleys. Kinda looks like you have an axe to grind which makes me want to dismiss what you have to say as malicious intent.

Que White Knight / Social Justice Warrior utterances.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Renny View Post
    Good evening all.

I have been an avid follower of the Gunsite forum & this thread since it began.

This forum has been respected by all and only relevant info has been posted on here.

The IDPA thread has been bombarded by Tac Shac advertisements of poorly attended IDPA matches.

The IPSC thread seems to be going the same way.

All the sport shooting matches I've attended and know of are well attended and growing in numbers even with the shortage of hg powder. I clearly cannot see or understand where you get your idea from. Are you trying to stir or get attention? Please enlighten me?

User

Renny, thanks for your concern. but on many fronts I think it may be wrong. IPSC PE nationals was booked out in 24min form registrations opening. if anything that shows that there is a definite interest in the sport. Northan Gauteng PSA had their prize giving yesterday 5 people with provincial colors awarded for the first time. That means it's not just the same old folks that are getting it, it's new shooters.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Renier, your carping and whining is starting to stink up the joint.

Give it a rest.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Haven’t I commented on your hard on for Paul previously?

The matches I go to are generally full. I go to a lot of matches. Methinks you’re trying to pretend there is an issue that doesn’t exist because you don’t like someone.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Renny View Post
    The IPSC national in PE was sold out in 22 minutes.

What would you consider a great indication of sport shooting? In my book, thats about as good as it gets.

User

Must be an IDPA guy.

*ducks*

User

Quote Originally Posted by G33 View Post
    Must be an IDPA guy.

*ducks*

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast