Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    User

Default Re: SAPSA / IPSC DISCUSSIONS

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    No, my sports shooting is recreational in nature. Lets just say I don't get the shooters equivalent of tennis elbow

Well then trying to fuck it up for the guys who are actually shooting sports as sports sounds like "the height of arrogance and completely condescending." :)

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    Isn't that how rugby becane a recognised sport? :-)
    Yup football stayed football and guys who wanted to play rugby had to go play rugby :)

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Well then trying to fuck it up for the guys who are actually shooting sports as sports sounds like "the height of arrogance and completely condescending." :)
    Who said anything about fucking it up. This entire discussion is about people who "are actually sports shooting" (oh dear here we go with the RSA shooting fraternity Pinoccio version of I'm a real boy) carrying hot, within the absurd amount of rules, and still being safe
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Who said anything about fucking it up. This entire discussion is about people who "are actually sports shooting" (oh dear here we go with the RSA shooting fraternity Pinoccio version of I'm a real boy) carrying hot, within the absurd amount of rules, and still being safe
    And the trolling esaclates as expected.

Because the thread is about a sport that has rules. Should you not like them you don't have to play.

If its a real sport it will have real rules. If you don't follow them it ceases being that sport. You don't like the rules go find ones you like.

I've given reasons for them, you've ignored them all and redirected rather than even consider anything for a second.

Driving to the shops isn't an actual sport, racing on a track is. No need to get butthurt because they're different. You've got every right to enjoy your plinking, but you dint need to try change systems you don't seem to understand, or more likely are just deliberately ignoring.

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Im not butthurt at all, yes they have rules, some are retarded. Not once did I say I wont play by the rules (even the retarded ones), I'm just happy to call them retarded. Oh and you call a hobby a sport, unless its being done professionally that is. Then its a sport. Also I see no problem with that either way.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Im not butthurt at all, yes they have rules, some are retarded. Not once did I say I wont play by the rules (even the retarded ones), I'm just happy to call them retarded. Oh and you call a hobby a sport, unless its being done professionally that is. Then its a sport. Also I see no problem with that either way.
    Professional sport is when you're getting paid. Its still a sport if you aren't. Arts and crafts are a hobby. Golf,Trap , IDPA IPSC and football are sports, even if you're just playing for giggles on a Saturday. Plinking is probably a hobby.

And Im confident that you can actually understand the reasoning behind the rules, but the urge to troll us too much for you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5