User

Default Please help: Shipping from Israel via Israeli Postal Service to SA

Good afternoon,

Need some help please from someone that may have shipped an item from Israel, via the Israeli Postal Service, to South Africa.

Specifically the South Africa part - who does IPS hand over to in SA?

For me it's critical that the <expensive> item stays out of the SA post office system, to ensure I actually get my item.

The seller only advised they use IPS, and could not confirm how the rest of the shipping process works, besides that it takes 3 to 4 weeks to SA...

Anyone shipped from Israel, and how did it work for you, please?

Any suggestions on how to rather have items shipped ..?

Thank you

User

Default Re: Please help: Shipping from Israel via Israeli Postal Service to SA

Look for a package forwarding service that operates in Israel.

https://shopogolic.net/en/forwarding-address-israel

The above is one I found.

I'm short, you buy whatever from the online store in Israel and you provide them with a Israeli address for delivery. The place that receives delivery in Israel will then forward the package to SA with a better / preferred service.

I bought someone in Germany that was sent via the German postal service, and locally, UPS delivered it for me... But not sure who IPS uses this side...

User

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    Look for a package forwarding service that operates in Israel.

https://shopogolic.net/en/forwarding-address-israel

I bought someone in Germany that was sent via the German postal service, and locally, UPS delivered it for me... But not sure who IPS uses this side...
    Didn't know Germany also provided mail order brides. Lol

User

Quote Originally Posted by FFourie View Post
    Didn't know Germany also provided mail order brides. Lol

ssshhhh!

It's supposed to be a secret supply. The Russians are too busy to complete shipping

User

Thank you zguy, you are an absolute champion

User

if you go via Israel postal you will also go through SAPO - good luck with that.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Sicario View Post
    Thank you zguy, you are an absolute champion
    No problem. I figured out these types of services existed when trying to buy stuff from Ebay / Amazon sellers that only sell to US addresses. Good luck

User

Quote Originally Posted by DS View Post
    if you go via Israel postal you will also go through SAPO - good luck with that.
    My Greatest fear: Confirmed... Thank you Mr. DS, appreciate your confirmation on.

Thus, if it's not a handcarry or a parcel forwarder I guess none of my hard earned Dolleros are going to make their way to the Promised Land.