Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    User

Default Re: Steel Challenge - 2020

You can do the scoring on Practiscore as well. All the stages are on there allready, you just need to select which stages are being shot, enter the shooters, enter their results and sync to a master device when done. I suspect all the scorers will need to use the same match details(name of match etc when creating the match) or syncing may not work if they are using their own scoring devices. If you however pull the created match from a master device when you get there, shoot and score the match and then sync back to the master device there should not be any issues.

User

As always, a great day out. Thanks to Claudio, Martin et al for another well organized event. Must admit I do prefer the new system of prebooking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Thanks MrK. Appears I missed the Facebook post with the details about how to score on SSI directly.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

User

Hi Guys & Girls.
    Registration for the Roodepoort Steel Challenge match on Sunday 20 September 2020 will open tomorrow (Wednesday 9th) @ 12:00 Midday.
    Registration link : https://shootnscoreit.com/event/30/660/
    Registration & squadding is on a first come first served basis.
    Please take note of your Squad number & starting stage for the match.
    Detailed information : Due to Covid-19 restrictions, Pre-registration is required in order to attend this event, cash payment of R150 to be paid on arrival as usual. No walk on registrations will be permitted. There are 2 time slots for the day with a maximun of 50 participants per session. Squads 11 - 18 = the 7:00AM - 10:30AM session & Squads 21 - 28 = the 11AM - 2:30PM session. Registration in a Squad confirms your time slot for the day. Please arrive on time & be ready to start shooting on time for your chosen session. Each Squad will be required to bring along a device (Phone/Tablet) in order to facilitate scoring.
    https://shootnscoreit.com/event/30/660/

Hey all
    Our last Steel Challenge for the year is this Sunday.
    Please register om ShootnScoreit

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6