Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Adjustable Waistband Pants

I was shopping for chinos at Woolworths today and I came across the smartest pair of pants I have ever seen. My waist is generally not too large, but my thighs are quite muscular (fat...) so even though a size 34 fits me, it is tight around the thighs. I usually end up buying a size 36, but then the rest of the pants seem quite baggy and disproportionate. So I bought my usual size of these pants and then the elastic band on the pants just stretches according to my waist.

I though this would be quite handy if your normal pants size doesn't fit an iwb holster but you don't want to go up a size. The pants don't look elasticated nor do they look like they're stretched out. They're suit bottoms so you could use them when you need to be formal.

User

Default Re: Adjustable Waistband Pants

i have had a similar experience with pants specifically jeans over the last few years it seems like no one makes correctly fitting jeans anymore.they either fit my legs and not my waist or my waist and they look like skinny jeans.the crotches are also so low that i cannot climb up things without pulling them up first. i thought this was just me at first but my brother and a few friends complained about the same issue. this doesn't change with the more pricey jeans either.

will check them out next time i am in Woolies

User

Quote Originally Posted by SlimA View Post
    I was shopping for chinos at Woolworths today and I came across the smartest pair of pants I have ever seen. My waist is generally not too large, but my thighs are quite muscular (fat...) so even though a size 34 fits me, it is tight around the thighs. I usually end up buying a size 36, but then the rest of the pants seem quite baggy and disproportionate. So I bought my usual size of these pants and then the elastic band on the pants just stretches according to my waist.

I though this would be quite handy if your normal pants size doesn't fit an iwb holster but you don't want to go up a size. The pants don't look elasticated nor do they look like they're stretched out. They're suit bottoms so you could use them when you need to be formal.
    I work in a formal environment and have been using this for years to conceal and can recommend them on fit, comfort and they last. Get the flat front type.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SlimA View Post

Would you mind sharing the brand name and cost more or less? Thanks!

User

Also interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ones I got from Woolworths with the adjustable waist was a David Jones brand.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    The ones I got from Woolworths with the adjustable waist was a David Jones brand.
    Ag cool, thanks SH.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    They have changed the branding, it is now part of the Woolworths Collection.

User

Also check this:
    https://www.takealot.com/boerboel-we...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Moer expensive and probably not formal, but looks practical?

EDIT: Still expensive, but cheaper on their site..
    https://www.boerboelwear.co.za/produ...alahari-range/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Antonie_Pienaar View Post
    Also check this:
    https://www.takealot.com/boerboel-we...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Moer expensive and probably not formal, but looks practical?

EDIT: Still expensive, but cheaper on their site..
    https://www.boerboelwear.co.za/produ...alahari-range/
    Don't waste your time. While in the pics it looks very nice, in reality its not really well made.
    There are a few hit and misses on the stitching etc.
    I bought one for my bru and it came on Monday, to say that I'm disappointed in a R680 + R120 shipping cargo pants is an understatement

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast