Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lyttelon DFO

User

Default Lyttelon DFO

There's a person ,male and mostly in civvies, working at the Lyttelton SAPS DFO office, with the most appalling attitude I've seen in a long time. Now I'm not easily offended and that sort of thing (quite thick-skinned in other words !) but this oke's attitude got under my skin today ! I try extra hard to be nice and polite around there, because they can really run your day if they feel like it, but that is no reason to treat you like shit because he is, oh so aware of exactly that !

Has any one else ever been "helped" before by this poepol, or is it just my face...?

User

Default Re: Lyttelon DFO

I treat everyone with respect, across the board. This oke however always gets me to raise my voice. I have had a near shouting match with him on occasion. He just likes to provoke people perhaps?

He has quite a reputation. I would encourage you to lay a complaint against him.

Politely point out too him, that when (in the near future) his employer is unable to pay his salary due to lack of funds. The very people he currently treats like shit are likely going to be the same people that he will be asking for pocket change from, at an intersection close by.

You could further point out that you, on the other hand, would be very generous when you happen to drive past.

User

Let me guess...is it the overweight "older" slug that almost trips ofer his own bottom lip most of the time and makes out like he's doing you a moer-of a favor....or is it perhaps becoming a gathering of sour slugs.
    The last time i was there the temperament was so morbid i felt like chewing of my own rist after 10 min

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

User

Speaking under correction, but didn't Wierdabrug send some people to go help at Lyttleton a year or so ago because it was such a clusterf*ck?

User

No, please don't tell me there is more than one with this attitude ! The first time I went there about 4 years ago, I ended up at this character, and ever since I have tried my best to avoid him because I know where its going to end up. Friday he was the only one available, so I thought what the hell, let me give it a shot... And no, it was not the older, overweight slug !
    The other 3 ladies there, on the other hand, were always helpful and polite, although not very talkative...?

User

Must say I only received good service from them. The Sgt (this lady can shoot she is doing SAPS sport shooting. She has a lot of medals for shooting. We always talk about her shooting competitions for the SAPS)( If you can, get this lady to help you)
    the WO and Col. The Col. helped me one Friday when there was nobody else available. She was friendly and sorted me problems out fast.
    (Some advise, make good friends with the lady in the first office working the computer, where you report). The older WO was always very professional and handled me with respect. But I think respect is mutual. (Just remember if you coming close to retirement you not always feeling good to wait for your retirement.)

User

The lady that shoots i think is Eveline. Apparently she was moved to another deperment recently ...she was always a great help....and loves chillies if i remembers correctly.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

User

Like I said, from every one else, the ladies, even the WO, I only had helpful and polite service - nothing else ! But eish, the guy in that first little office...

User

The first office next to the Col's office? (I did see a young guy in civvies in the first office where the lady is working on the computer. He was a bit rude but I put him quickly back into place. He looks like a student constable that knows nothing. I wonder if he has been to the college and I think he is from Durban.) The last thing you want to do is to report somebody working with your firearm applications. Have you heard of file 13?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast