Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Lyttelon DFO

User

Default Re: Lyttelon DFO

Handed in another application in last week, and wow, the process was quick and efficient ! 15 minutes and it was done ! I think a lot of us go to their respective DFO's ready to fight, but give credit where it's due... Lyttleton did good ! I was greeted with a friendly good morning and professional service. Well done !

CFR...take a hint !

User

Does any one know when/if the DFO will close over Dec?

User

Handed in my new S16 application yesterday morning at Lyttelton DFO. It was pouring with rain. Arrived at 07h00 and there was only one other person in the queue. The lady Lt-Col and a captain were on duty. My application was processed within 15 minutes - result! Seems like a good time to visit this DFO.

And this morning I received my sms stating my application is "receiving attention at the DFO". It has already been captured on the EFRS system.

Both my wife and I handed in further competencies this week! Both of us helped by officer Maseko (apologies if rank and/ or surname is incorrect).

What a pleasure! Curtious, professional, treated with a smile! In and out in under 20 mins! Office was fully staffed and eager to assist!

My wife was R10 short, to which he took out his wallet and simply gave her the money, simply because going to the car for some more would take to long and the payment office was about to close!

User

Great to hear these stories as well as we are generally quick to complain and not give thanks when due.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushcourt View Post
    Both my wife and I handed in further competencies this week! Both of us helped by officer Maseko (apologies if rank and/ or surname is incorrect).

What a pleasure! Curtious, professional, treated with a smile! In and out in under 20 mins! Office was fully staffed and eager to assist!

My wife was R10 short, to which he took out his wallet and simply gave her the money, simply because going to the car for some more would take to long and the payment office was about to close!

User

Applied for a new s16 license at Lyttelton SAPS last Thursday. Arrived at 7am to be near the front of the queue, but I needn't have bothered, as when they opened at 8am there were only two of us waiting.

There were three DFOs on duty and I was done in 20 minutes. If you come prepared with all the correct documents then the submission process is seamless.

Note the new license application fee is increasing to R168 wef 1 June 2023.

User

Hi all,

Has anyone got the latest new 271 app requirements?
    Just came from the dfo and the only form the have is for renewal.

Just need to be sure it hasn't changed and I include everything, and also not unnecessary things.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4