Page 201 of 221 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2209
    User

Default Coronavirus. Already here?

Have to agree with m43 here, this is just the next step because we (the people) now know that the virus is not that bad they try to scare us with “after” effects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    Filippo Alcaini, 65, is one of the survivors being tested. He was intubated in February after becoming severely ill, but recovered. He has been COVID-19-free for four months but he still has problems breathing and has periods of severe exhaustion. He accepts his ongoing condition, but sends a clear warning to people to take care not to catch the virus under any circumstances. "To those who don't respect the rules, I wish they could have a week of what I felt, a week of feeling as bad as I have been," he told me. "Perhaps then they understand that they cannot underestimate the many warnings and mandatory rules we have been given."
    This is where I stopped reading:
    "Follow the rules, Obey, Submit, Believe us, Serve your leaders, Bow down, Lick my boots..."

Go fuck yourself Filippo!
    A small gift:

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/283015

Although it is from the Israelis so feel free to ignore (unless it speaks to you of course).

Default Re: Coronavirus. Already here?

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    The anc is playing a very dangerous game.
    They deliberately locked down the country in autumn when there were no infections, in a time when many people still had a stronger immune system and had a much better chance to fight off the virus. They told the public it was to “prepare” and we all know what they did in that time, f@ckall.

Their game of course is to cripple the country in order for them to take more control, that part is painfully evident from their draft scripts and all their “new economy” talks.

But now people are started to tell them to f@ck off, the taxi association did it, and guess what magically old cyril announced that last night, taxis may be full during short trips. He had no choice, that was just to save face. So now we have a society where people are only allowed 2 m from each other in an open air environment, but they get there using transport where they are packed in like sardines, amazing logic that nè.

And face masks, forget townships and taxis now, isn’t it funny that many people(even people we know) are now getting sick despite having to wear a mask full time and sanitizing their hands 50 times a day, mmm? Funny how we were told the virus is too small to be stopped by a mask, you might as well not wear it, yet it was suppose to be the great savior but it did nothing at all, wow, who would have thought that something not designed to stop a virus did not stop a virus. Instead we have people touching their faces 50 times a day to adjust or put on masks contaminating that masks with the very thing it’s not designed to stop in the first place.

They have now taken away our freedom to have a drink when we want, the freedom to have a smoke when we want, the freedom to move around when we want, the freedom to visit family, the freedom of religious gatherings, the freedom of sport, hell they even took away the freedom to earn a living for many. This is the type of enemy we are dealing with in SA, and this is the people we try and beat in courts when it comes to firearm rights, whom we are always trying to greatly impress with our law abiding abilities.

So those who tell government to f@ck off gets what they want, those who obeys government in the hope they will get what they want gets the vaseline treatment instead.
    Let that be a lesson.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...t_to_mask.html

User

Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Kid View Post
    A small gift:

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/283015

Although it is from the Israelis so feel free to ignore (unless it speaks to you of course).
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...surge-22340758

A small gift, in spite of your clear anti-Semitism.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...surge-22340758

A small gift, in spite of your clear anti-Semitism.
    Well I’m obviously not anti-Semitic.

User

A small gift, in spite of your clear anti-Semitism
    So now we're supposed to quake in fear and die of shame because those words were uttered?
    Im beyond that point bru and would straight up say it to your face.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster View Post
    So now we're supposed to quake in fear and die of shame because those words were uttered?
    Im beyond that point bru and would straight up say it to your face.
    Try speaking in full sentences, what would you say to my face?

Filippo (post #2000) is feeling as he does because he was put on a ventilator. That is how the UK Government killed so many old people. Gubsite member Lithium made it quite clear that a ventilator is a last ditch attempt on a patient who is going to die.

Peter

User

To Gleock & Glockster:

Please don't let this become a antisemitism or anti or pro Israel thing. It will kill the thread. I think you guys need to calm down, you are missing each others point. If I can keep my beliefs [the religious ones] out of this thread anybody can.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Kid View Post
    A small gift:

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/283015

Thank you, I read it. The link in Gleock's post worked.

And just to state this out loudly and publicly: I have no issue with the Israelis. I share some of Judge Mogweng's sentiments (not all, but many) for which he is now being crucified.

But I'm going to be honest with you, that previous article was a load of flim flam. Hence my comment which was tongue in cheeck, but in hind site could be seen as disrespectful. If it offended please accept my apologies.

Page 201 of 221 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast