Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Another Gun belt thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, it looks great being able to adjust like that, but how stiff is the belt? On the picture it looks rolled up?
    It's nice and stuff but not as stiff as a cr speed belt.
    I have a kore webbing belt which I wear every day and I've so far used heavy duty no name leather belts, Cr speed and a few others. I'm sold on the Kore belt.
    You go out for a meal at restaurant, loosen the belt without anyone noticing, and after dessert when you're about to stand up, you tighten it. Both actions can be done one handed.
    Their leather belt is nice and neat

User

That ratchet system looks amazing! Sounds worth the price.

What I mean by “stiff” is that it doesn’t sag like my current Army Ant belt, I keep having to adjust my gun because it slips down about an inch from the intended carry position, sweat and kydex dont go great together, my CR Speed belt stays exactly were you put it for example, thats what I mean by stiff...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Kore X2 with 2 mags and appendix rig here. Only wore it 3 months so far. Very neat and versatile belt and as describe previously the rachet system is awesome. Quite rigid and no sagging or slipping like you describe above. I will buy some other models in their line to augment the wardrobe in the near future.

User

That ratchet system looks amazing! Sounds worth the price.

What I mean by “stiff” is that it doesn’t sag like my current Army Ant belt, I keep having to adjust my gun because it slips down about an inch from the intended carry position, sweat and kydex dont go great together, my CR Speed belt stays exactly were you put it for example, thats what I mean by stiff...

It will not sag.

The Kore is stiff but pliant enough not to be uncomfortable for constant edc. The ratchet system outperforms all others in the combo of micro adjustability plus easy of adjustment plus adjustment on the fly.

A ratchet belt can be adjusted without lifting up the shirt when you carry with a loose short or t-shirt for concealment for example. You can adjust without anyone noticing unless they are watching you very closely.

User

User

Quote Originally Posted by DS View Post
    Think this guy is the happiest Youtuber I've ever watched.

Did a good job of marketing the product, got me convinced it's a great option.

User

Quote Originally Posted by DS View Post
    Ok im buying one today!!

User

I have been wearing my black and brown leather covered core belts every day for at least a year and they are amazing. Fits better than any hole and pin belt.

User

Ok so nearly a week since wearing my new Kore belt and yes, my eyes have been opened, when I sit in my office Im as comfortable as can be, when I get up a quick and easy adjustment (2-3 clicks which I cant do with one hand only yet) and im good to go...

I have learnt that a proper fit is importanter than stiffness!!

Banned

Ok so nearly a week since wearing my new Kore belt and yes, my eyes have been opened, when I sit in my office Im as comfortable as can be, when I get up a quick and easy adjustment (2-3 clicks which I cant do with one hand only yet) and im good to go...

I have learnt that a proper fit is importanter than stiffness!!
    Didn't I tell you?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast