User

Default Voere Rifles? Specifically the LBW in 9.3x62. Any good?

Hi Guys,

So I’ve been looking around for a German/Austrian made 9.3x62, first choice being the Mauser M12, but just not finding anyone with stock. Only other option so far that I’ve found is a Sauer 100, great option but it just doesn’t fit 100%.

Along my search I came across a Voere LBW in the 9.3x62. I have never heard of the brand but after some research I see they have decent heritage and have been around for some time.

So I wanted to hear from you guys, how are they? Would they compare with the likes of Mauser M12 or Sauer 101? Would you recommend it?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Jeak View Post
    Hi Guys,

So I’ve been looking around for a German/Austrian made 9.3x62, first choice being the Mauser M12, but just not finding anyone with stock. Only other option so far that I’ve found is a Sauer 100, great option but it just doesn’t fit 100%.

Along my search I came across a Voere LBW in the 9.3x62. I have never heard of the brand but after some research I see they have decent heritage and have been around for some time.

So I wanted to hear from you guys, how are they? Would they compare with the likes of Mauser M12 or Sauer 101? Would you recommend it?
    Voere is a reputable brand from Austria. They are one of the few companies who still makes K98 production rifles (Mauser and Rigby make higher end rifles).

I have no idea how their customer service is though, or how easy/difficult it will be to get spare parts.

Mauser, Sauer, and Blaser are all part of the same parent company, and from what I hear, their customer support is excellent. Those M12's are really nice for the price point.

Another option to consider is Haenel. https://www.cg-haenel.de/jaeger-en/products/bolt-action-rifle/jaeger-10-standard

They list two dealers for SA.

They are located in the Suhl, which is to German gun making, what Switzerland is to watches.

User

Default Re: Voere Rifles? Specifically the LBW in 9.3x62. Any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Another option to consider is Haenel. https://www.cg-haenel.de/jaeger-en/p...er-10-standard

They list two dealers for SA.

They are located in the Suhl, which is to German gun making, what Switzerland is to watches.
    Thanks. I’ll definitely give them a try. Unfortunately the Pretoria distributor has no contact details and if you go on the street address it looks like a car workshop.

User

Default Re: Voere Rifles? Specifically the LBW in 9.3x62. Any good?

If you are looking for a Voere .308 in a beautiful condition a friend of mine is selling one..pm me if you want his contact details..