User

Default Recommended Gunsmiths to work on Beretta 687 EELL Shotgun

Hi All,

I have a Beretta 687 EELL (O/U) shotgun which I use for clay pigeon and wing shooting.

Took it to the range the other day and was having an occasional issue with the barrel selector (when I clicked the barrel selector to the other barrel and pushed off the safety it wouldn’t fire). This issue happened about 3-4 times during 3 rounds of clays.

Please would you let me have the name and contact details for (1) a gunsmith who you have used before; and (2) who would be qualified to work on my shotgun (please don’t recommend anybody who you have not personally used).

TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Recommended Gunsmiths to work on Beretta 687 EELL Shotgun

PS. Would prefer recommendations of gunsmiths in or fairly close to Pretoria, if at all possible (am also happy to travel to JHB, provided that the gunsmith comes highly recommended).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

I have had good experience with Juan at Demotorque which is out in Linbro Park
    He did some spectacular work on my Benelli M2 SP so would really recommend him

User

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak View Post
    Juan Brogiolo is excellent! 'Nuff said.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak View Post
    I second Juan at Demotorque. He worked on my Beretta 1301 and my mates' Beretta 1301 and Benelli M2 and his work was excellent.

User

Thanks for the replies, guys. Is Juan's surname "Brogolio" or "Brogiolo" or "Broglio"? The reason for the question is because I have received a few PM's saying "John Brogolio" (and similar) and I want to make sure that all of you are referring to the same person...

TIA