Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Swiss K31 rifle

User

Default Re: Swiss K31 rifle

I am a new collector. Few reasons, main reason is the straightpull action which just fascinates me! Other rifle in this category which is still on my wishlist is a Ross Rifle,also a straight pull.
    Other reason basically its swiss, so beautifully made and high quality.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

User

Koos, do you by any chance have contact details of Swiss rifle K31 collectors I can speak with to find out more about their K31 rifles they collected ???

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Odendaal View Post
    Tango Sierra, thank you kindly for your input , it is much appreciated for sure. I phoned a well known retail gun company in Johannesburg this morning.

The person doing valuations on old military rifles says there are not much to know about these Swiss rifles than that their ammo is extremely scarce, they are basically target rifles and not use for hunting and you can not really do much with them . It is a rifle only a collector is interested in.

Tang Sierra, while we are on this subject , there are a lot of swords/bayonets available to sell ( I will upload photos on the rifle /pistol thread ) for you members if you are prepare to get it shipped to your country. Let me know if there are interest from you members on this forum .This is true for South African members as well who wants to buy bayonets/swords/edged items collected over a long period of time .
    Correction to my last, it was a K98k bayonet that went for ZAR 8k. They are quite thin on the ground here so there's definitely a market for them in particular.

User

Koos/owners of Swiss K31 there are a lot of accessories available for your K31 rifle..it is a company in the USA that specialize in accessories for the K31 , like a clamp on scope base , diopter for target shooting , bi-pods ect .
    https://www.swissproductsusa.com/pro...nt-scope-mount

User

Members, while on the subject of the K31 Swiss rifle.

I bought dies and the clamp on telescope mount to mount an offset telescope to this rifle. I now need to find ammo or brass for this rifle .

It will be greatly appreciated if a member will be able to assist me in this endeavor. Are there any retailers who sell this unique ammo , 7.5 x 55 Swiss K31 rifle ammo???

User

Hi Gert, only ammo I could find is GP11 surplus ammo. They are quite scarce, I have contacted the Swiss club to see if they could assist however had no response yet. Norma and Prvi Partizan makes boxer primer brass for the 7.5, however also unable to get some of these.

User

Classic Arms sell ammo: PPU 174gn box x20 rounds

User

Thnx, good to know. Will stop by there one day :)

User

Four boxes left , I still need to buy two more..

User

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast