Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: License Expiring - Please Help

So I got an email from the SAPS yesterday stating my S13 license expires in 110 days. Can I renew both this license and competency simultaneously?

Last year I applied for further competency and was approved. Does the new competency replace my first competency?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Hennie Barnard View Post
    So I got an email from the SAPS yesterday stating my S13 license expires in 110 days. Can I renew both this license and competency simultaneously?

Last year I applied for further competency and was approved. Does the new competency replace my first competency?

Thanks

You MUST apply for the renewal of the license 90 days before the expiry date. So you better hurry.

In terms of competency - my understanding is that your competency will expire with your license, so if you renew the license the competency is also renewed again. No need to renew the competency.

BUT RENEW THAT LICENSE

Quote Originally Posted by b20 View Post
    You MUST apply for the renewal of the license 90 days before the expiry date. So you better hurry.

In terms of competency - my understanding is that your competency will expire with your license, so if you renew the license the competency is also renewed again. No need to renew the competency.

BUT RENEW THAT LICENSE
    Oh definitely, I'm planning on going next week. Was just a bit concerned regarding the competency. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3