Thread: Hunting

Default Hunting

Good day. I would like to know if there is someone out there who will let me hunt vlakvark or bosvark on there farm with a muzzle loader. I really do want to start hunting with muzzleloading rifles. I have been hunting my whole life with a normal rifle and is looking for a new challenge

Thanks

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Hunting

When you book a hunt, indicate that you are a black powder hunter. The test is the "sighting" session on the farm's shooting range. Whilst I was waiting for my rifle I hunted with my Pedersoli. The farm had no issue and it made for an awesome hunt. I harvested an impala on that trip

It must be awesome downing an animal with a muzzle loader. The BP scene sucked me in , im hooked now and my wife doesnt like it to much because i am buying more guns than ever before

User

After watching a few BP hunting videos I would also like to collect a few. Feels like a return to hunting of years gone by. Should also be a skills builder of note.

Put your wife on notice and get one who likes to see you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    After watching a few BP hunting videos I would also like to collect a few. Feels like a return to hunting of years gone by. Should also be a skills builder of note.

Put your wife on notice and get one who likes to see you happy.
    Haha well to be honest a baught 6 rifles and two more gun safes so ilp admit its getting a bit hectic

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Maybe I missed reading it, but where are you situated at? Not helping to invite you if I am in Swartwater and you in PE.

Black powder is great fun and no hassle. You can buy as many calibers as you like in rifle, pistol, revolver and shotgun.
    I have about 10 BP firearms.