Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 241
  1. #211
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Age
    30
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: Farm Attacks 2020

    Sound like they have attacked some bikers. And more bikers and some well known clubs are on their way in.

  2. #212
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    49
    Posts
    150

    Default Re: Farm Attacks 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by SJB View Post
    Sound like they have attacked some bikers. And more bikers and some well known clubs are on their way in.
    I first thought it went without any incident.

    Wonder what the bikers will do.

  3. #213
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Age
    30
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: Farm Attacks 2020

    Seems that most of the bikers backed off and moved out of the way. It seems so far everything went kinda peaceful. I did saw a live stream and the eff destroyed some cement dustbins and made a mess in the road like they always do.

  4. #214
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Age
    26
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: Farm Attacks 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    I'm guessing these guys missed the memo about guns and gatherings.



    I'm also guessing that this guy has a total of 200 rounds through it. I hope he has it licensed for collateral damage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #215
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The moral high-ground
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,368

    Default Re: Farm Attacks 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    I'm also guessing that this guy has a total of 200 rounds through it. I hope he has it licensed for collateral damage.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From the picture it would seem they are also slightly pale compared to actual farmers that work and spend most of their day burning in the sun... This is not an observation about race... these dudes really need some sun. But at least they got to play a bit of dress-up / "Komando-Komando"

    I wonder if Liam Neeson was also there?

  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    From the picture it would seem they are also slightly pale compared to actual farmers that work and spend most of their day burning in the sun... This is not an observation about race... these dudes really need some sun. But at least they got to play a bit of dress-up / "Komando-Komando"

    I wonder if Liam Neeson was also there?
    LOL. Clearly you're not around farmers a lot you should get away from your keyboard a bit more.

  7. #217
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The moral high-ground
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,368

    Default Re: Farm Attacks 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    LOL. Clearly you're not around farmers a lot you should get away from your keyboard a bit more.
    Yes... maybe they are mushroom farmers... That would explain them not being sun burnt. It all makes perfect sense now...

  8. #218
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    JHB and BFN
    Age
    44
    Posts
    599

    Default Re: Farm Attacks 2020

    It seems like many of us on forum are then mushroom farmers...
    We get kept in the dark and fed shit all day...

  9. #219
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Western Cape
    Posts
    623

    Default Re: Farm Attacks 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    Yes... maybe they are mushroom farmers... That would explain them not being sun burnt. It all makes perfect sense now...
    Will make more sense than most of your posts.

  10. #220
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The moral high-ground
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,368

    Default Re: Farm Attacks 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Kola View Post
    Will make more sense than most of your posts.
    My posts make perfect sense. Most of the idiots who rocked up to protest were only there to drive their own little agenda and play a little dress up in their army browns and homemade rank insignia. Some of the posts suggest that certain "bikers" or at least some bike clubs also attended the circus. Are you telling me that people who pretend to be some homegrown militia and a group of bikers from some other place are farmers?

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •