Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Farm Attacks 2020

gov't insists that "farm attacks" are fictional and that it only amounts to common house robbery with robbery as the motive. Tied by the neck to a pole in upright position, stabbed to death..... yeah, robbery... sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Yeah good point, we lived on a farm in the Boland and never felt threatened but that was back in the day before things heated up like they have over recent years. Though given what we know now and we still lived on a farm I would EDC nevertheless. All you need is one time and it's game over.
    I live on a farm, I edc continuously. Most people around here are friendly and hardworking but the remoteness means that bad apples have enough time to watch & plan. And they do plan because they take into account reaction times of neighbours & security plus if they need more time block access roads.

User

Groblersdal game farmer's body found with multiple gunshot wounds https://www.news24.com/news24/southa...ounds-20201006

User

User

And in other news: "Farmers" go on the rampage, storm the court in Senekal, burn a police van, damage property, call reporters liberal bitches for speaking English, destroy cameras and cell phones belonging to reporters like a bunch of AWB goons...

And next week they will complain around the braai about how the government wants them disarmed and the police doesn't have a van to respond to their complaints...

What a bunch of fucktards. I sincerely hope that these people do not represent the average SA farmer.

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    And in other news: "Farmers" go on the rampage, storm the court in Senekal, burn a police van, damage property, call reporters liberal bitches for speaking English, destroy cameras and cell phones belonging to reporters like a bunch of AWB goons...

And next week they will complain around the braai about how the government wants them disarmed and the police doesn't have a van to respond to their complaints...

What a bunch of fucktards. I sincerely hope that these people do not represent the average SA farmer.
    They have just done their cause a huge disservice.

Yes, the farming community and their 'supporters' are frustrated but this behaviour is totally unacceptable.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post

I imagine having your son slaughtered and tied to a pole like a wild animal can turn me into a fucktard as well...! If that's what it takes to waken them up, so be it...

User

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoisOK View Post
    I imagine having your son slaughtered and tied to a pole like a wild animal can turn me into a fucktard as well...! If that's what it takes to waken them up, so be it...
    Except that it is not going to "wake up" anyone. The only effect will be that there will be animosity between the police and the "community".
    The fact is that the police did their job. Suspects were arrested and brought before a court, but that wasn't good enough for the so called "farmers".

If I was a DFO in that area I would be busy registering sect 102's right now...

Bly common my volk...

I understand the resistance to take things into ones own hands. But at what point do you say "dis genoeg"? The Farming community has been patient and tried to raise awareness with various role players, they have tried to hold vigils, block roads, make videos, flood social media. Our government do not listen, our police chief and president openly say it's not an issue. Where do you go from here?
    Sadly people like Julius Malema are itching for this kind of eruption so they can make political capital of it, but it's been simmering for years - something has to give, the situation is untenable, the farming community will not be pushed further, so hopefully people can sit down and understand what is at risk. But to blame the farmers for reaching the end of their patience is a very detached view.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoisOK View Post
    Yep. Exactly.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
    They have just done their cause a huge disservice.

Yes, the farming community and their 'supporters' are frustrated but this behaviour is totally unacceptable.
    People burn down police stations, universities, clinics and the police stand and watch.
    When a certain demographic protests peacefully, the police rock up with tear gas and stun grenades, this is exactly what happened at this protest before a court was stormed and a police van set alight.

If you can't beat them, join them, because we are gaining nothing by acting civilized in this country.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast