Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: TechnoPro - Anyone Used Them Before?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    I've always had good service, but as with all online stores (especially gunshops) I phone them to confirm stock and collect myself or get a friend in whichever province to collect for me.
    This didn’t work for me. Called them to confirm stock availability, they confirmed they’ve got said items in stock.

Made my payment, and 3 weeks later (after several calls) get told no stock of 1 item and the others will be dispatched. Refund came in 3 days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Well, I used them the first time now through bid or buy and their service was good. The owner himself delivered the parcel and I received a hand written note thanking me for buying from them.

Banned

You can not understand my anger frustration, i wish the "d***" I dealt with was in PE, I am sure he was the owner. He once said " so who do you expect to pay for it, I am not going to pay for it"

This is the only unresolved issue I have in my shopping life experience, I have posted this before, even had posts removed because of my anger at this store.

When the sale is easy, they good - when there is a problem, you disposable, there are plenty more of you to make a good name with.

User

Bought an item that showed in stock and paid for it. After 3 days they came back and said no stock. The webpage showed in stock. Then the next day checked the item on their website now R100 more expensive and in stock.

Banned

Places like Techno Pro bring the Jack Russel in me, I just do not want to let it go.

User

Morning, guess what, waiting for credit +- 600 bucks since the 7th, inclusive of penalty of - 20 % for cancelling due to some items not fulfilled by THEM!

Like I said, would definitely not recommend, use at own risk.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MahomedC View Post
    Morning, guess what, waiting for credit +- 600 bucks since the 7th, inclusive of penalty of - 20 % for cancelling due to some items not fulfilled by THEM!

Last time I had to get a credit from them, it took 4 weeks, 4 emails and 2 follow-up calls.
    The owner, who’s not overly friendly on the phone, always used the excuse that payments are only done on a certain day (can’t remember which one) and I had to wait for that day each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MahomedC View Post

That doesn't sound right at all!

User

If I remember hearing correctly, there is a retail ombudsman to initiate an enquiry and fair practice.

Banned

I wish I could dig up my old posts regarding Techno Pro and the ones that someone saw fit to remove from the site. I explained this guy and described his guys way of operating, I had a whole thread removed regarding techno Pro. ( I am guessing there are reasons bigger than what I know of regarding the site / bad image of a company and legalities)

Techno Pro works on the system of we good when its easy, rather lose a customer than Rand's and there a few hundred thousand replacements for the one customer we lost.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast