Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default SADPA Member Survey

Good Day

Below is link for Survey open to SADPA members.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KK8VJ5T

User

Default Re: SADPA Member Survey

Hope I understood the questions correctly. Would like IDPA and handgun of Multi Platform to remain, clubs can create different squads for the 2 types and stages should be able to remain the same. Also like the idea of Sadpa multi platform to allow for any single firearm or combination of in stages, as to have official matches even if just handgun or handgun and shotgun etc. are used. Best of both, more choices and no need to over complicate things.

User

I need some "Don't really care" options...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Is this an official SADPA survey?
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

No,what makes it official?
    Being Issued out by the Exco?

my understanding me as a stakeholder can survey my fellow members.

Transparency.
    I feel current Exco have failed in their duties from the 2019 mandate. I do understand there is several issues with IDPA which may have changed things. But the exco instead of communicating or calling for an SGM have done their own thing. It was specifically stated for the 2020 Feb SGM that only selected topics would be discussed.
    When I attended the 2019 DMG, were told the IDPA didnt want to deal with DMG any more. We were told this was the LASt DMG of that style. Basically we were told new DMG would be similar to IPSC that is SHOTGUN ONLY or Rifle Only etc (this is as per 2019 AGM). then all off a sudden we have Southern Nationals being shot on a provisional MD HG rule book. where is my IDPA NNATS, National Events are SADPA events the clubs just host it.

So I am a stakeholder in SADPA and I want to Know what my fellow stakeholders think as well.

Quote Originally Posted by singh17 View Post
    No,what makes it official?Being Issued out by the Exco?my understanding me as a stakeholder can survey my fellow members. Transparency.I feel current Exco have failed in their duties from the 2019 mandate. I do understand there is several issues with IDPA which may have changed things. But the exco instead of communicating or calling for an SGM have done their own thing. It was specifically stated for the 2020 Feb SGM that only selected topics would be discussed.When I attended the 2019 DMG, were told the IDPA didnt want to deal with DMG any more. We were told this was the LASt DMG of that style. Basically we were told new DMG would be similar to IPSC that is SHOTGUN ONLY or Rifle Only etc (this is as per 2019 AGM). then all off a sudden we have Southern Nationals being shot on a provisional MD HG rule book. where is my IDPA NNATS, National Events are SADPA events the clubs just host it.So I am a stakeholder in SADPA and I want to Know what my fellow stakeholders think as well.
    Well, in the interest of transparency you should probably say that on the survey.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

How are you verifying the open to paid up Sadpa members, from the wording the assumption is that it was official. And as zs6hdv mentions the options given are a bit limited then if you wanted fellow mbers opinion, and not just verify who’s may match your own.

User

I voted.

I think the reason for the poll is because a large portion of IDPA shooters locally were expecting to be able to continue doing their sport and some Defensive Rifle and SG events. (Sort of like DMG)

What they got however was a local (sort of like IDPA but not the real thing) concoction called MPDS HG Only...

Thats not what IDPA Shooters / SADPA Members wanted. Some of them even have the audacity to feel that SADPA should rather use the members' money to finance IDPA events, and not some locally developed thing that is served up in the place of IDPA. If SADPA would use members money to finance stuff the members actually want their money to do, like carrying the cost of level 2, 3 & 4 IDPA events rather than paying for selected members to travel and stay over at these events, that would be great.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    Well, in the interest of transparency you should probably say that on the survey.
    on the sadpa website, there is a members classification section. Which Indicates Name Sadpa Number, Lapsed is for Membership. 0 being paid and 1 being current.

Hence the SADPA number question. from there its easy to check as the answers to the question will be in the results column.

User

Quote Originally Posted by singh17 View Post

1. As a SADPA member what sporting disciplines you like the organization to host
    IDPA Handgun and DMG Longgun, while allowing for recognition for other established Disciplines
    IDPA Handgun and DMG Longgun only
    A locally produced HG and longgun sport

DMG IS locally produced longgun. What about IDPA handgun and non dmg longgun?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast