Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: SADPA Member Survey

That is why I asked about 3gun below. So step one was to ask if we want MPDS in its full form. Or dmg and IDPA, then it was to ask what do you want DMG to actually be.
    Maybe people want to shoot international 3gun rules too.
    Dmg was locally "enhanced" but was still underpinned by IDPA, who did forget about it till recent events. So now the question what do we want to shoot.
    IDPA pulled the plug on dmg now sadpa needs do something for long guns. They(sadpa exco) went the route of creating mpd. Question is that what We want. I personally prefer the full 3gun format and am busy since last week to edit the dmg rule book, which IDPA said we can have. This is in itself wrong, as it is what I want but not necessarily what everyone once.

The 2019 agm, the direction of dmg was meant to go to similar direction as ipsc. Rifle/shotgun only matches, this is also what we were promised after the dmg nationals 2019. To date I keep on seeing mpd HG stuff, HG matches and the justification of which is mpd needs a HG to work well then it was built wrong in the first place. It never required a HG classifier or a separate set of HG rules.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by singh17 View Post
    The 2019 agm, the direction of dmg was meant to go to similar direction as ipsc. Rifle/shotgun only matches, this is also what we were promised after the dmg nationals 2019. To date I keep on seeing mpd HG stuff, HG matches and the justification of which is mpd needs a HG to work well then it was built wrong in the first place. It never required a HG classifier or a separate set of HG rules.
    Sorry, Prashant, you weren't at the 2019 AGM. That was NOT what was decided there. It was NOT decided that DMG would become like IPSC. What was decided, in this connection, was that a task team was appointed to investigate changes and that this task team would be led by (amongst others) Lynette and Leon. Shortly thereafter Vivian convinced IDPA to act unlawfully against Lynette and I and Lynette was ignored by the SADPA Exco in an act of incredible treachery and cowardice because they were too scared to stand up to Vivian or his henchman Paul Kucera.

SADPA sowed the wind, now they reap the whirlwind.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    SADPA sowed the wind, now they reap the whirlwind.
    An that is why the members who make up and actually own SADPA need to fire those who were supposed to serve us. I am just ashamed to admit that I was one of the (biggest) schmucks who were deceived and believed the lies. So there; I admitted that I was a doos for believing all the lies.

I know this is a bit of a Dr Phill moment, but I already feel better having been honest about it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    An that is why the members who make up and actually own SADPA need to fire those who were supposed to serve us. I am just ashamed to admit that I was one of the (biggest) schmucks who were deceived and believed the lies. So there; I admitted that I was a doos for believing all the lies.

I know this is a bit of a Dr Phill moment, but I already feel better having been honest about it.
    care to enlighten those of us who have not managed to join the dots ?

User

Sorry, Prashant, you weren't at the 2019 AGM. That was NOT what was decided there. It was NOT decided that DMG would become like IPSC. What was decided, in this connection, was that a task team was appointed to investigate changes and that this task team would be led by (amongst others) Lynette and Leon. .
    This is factually correct. The Exco / SADPA had a mandate to delegate the duty of developing something better than the (then) DMG rules. I was one of the people on the committee. At this point I have to state that I had / have my own ideas about what would be a suitable replacement for DMG. For my own personal and selfish reasons I wanted / want a sport in addition to IDPA HG that is basically Defensive Rifle Shooting and another one that id Defensive SG shooting. Both mostly like a realistic IDPA scenario stage but with a long gun (Rifle or SG) and the provision to transition to HG when the long gun ran dry; or to reload the long gun and continue (at my discretion) Just like I would use my own decision making process to decide if I want to spend 2 minutes loading an empty SG or if I want to spend .5 seconds to draw a concealed HG and save myself in a real encounter. I was probably the only dick with this idea, but that's how I feel about it.There was never a mandate to write a replacement for IDPA HG shooting. And for what its worth Lynette probably got the better deal by not being part of the whole farce. I made various constructive (in my opinion) comments. I was ignored like a semen stain on a velvet couch in a brothel. She would have stripped her moer eventually like I did. I'm just sorry about the data I wasted typing mails and writing request for us to go and actually test on a range the concept that "we were busy developing". read that as: MPDS has not been tested to see if it will actually work. When I asked for us to have a meeting(s) to discuss and test certain concepts I was dismissed... shoot that shit at your own peril and risk of disappointment.

User

Sorry about the above being one large super sentence. My computer is fucking around (or GS?), the spacing disappears when I hit submit.

User

It was NOT decided that DMG would become like IPSC.
    "Change the DMG rules to allow for only Rifle and only Shotgun matches, no Handgun allowed,only for club shoots. But still to keep the current style of matches for Tier 2 and up. Composea classifier for DMG and a NSO on the SADPA website which is enforced."

Hi Paul, copied from the AGM minutes verbatim.
    Rifle only and Shotgun only. hence the like IPSC.

well I am tired of this whirlwind messing with IDPA matches. all I want to do is shoot IDPA handgun matches and dmg style matches Run by the organization that was built to do it.

Hi Paul, copied from the AGM minutes verbatim.
    Rifle only and Shotgun only. hence the like IPSC.
    Yeah, the minutes are slightly inaccurate. Hence my comment that you really had to be there.

If and when we have an AGM again, I will raise the inaccuracy of the minutes... yes, we are both still SADPA members in good standing.

Similarly, we have only ever wanted to shoot and facilitate shooting for our club members.
    Unknown Barbarian

User

As I am out of town alot for work I have specifically requested for electronic means for attending the next agm.

I am glad to see the survey is showing that 100/116 are willing to attend via electronic means.

As I am out of town alot for work I have specifically requested for electronic means for attending the next agm.

I am glad to see the survey is showing that 100/116 are willing to attend via electronic means.
    Good initiative.
    Unknown Barbarian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast