User

Default OLight PL-Pro or?

Good day gents

I need to put a WML on my AR and the PL-Pro looks like a solid option across the board.

My only concern with this light is that I can not change the battery in the field, once it goes flat, it will have to be recharged.

I would like to have a Surefirefire M600 (too expensive) or a Inforce WMLx (can't find one) or a Streamlight HLX (can't find one) hence looking at the Olight.

Any other options that I am missing?

User

The pl2 standard is the same light just not rechargeable so it only works with batteries I've got 2 of these very good lights

User

Default Re: OLight PL-Pro or?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedoo View Post
    The pl2 standard is the same light just not rechargeable so it only works with batteries I've got 2 of these very good lights
    I have one also, it is very bright!

User

Just replaced a 15 year old Surefire with a Fenix pd35 tac on my AR. It can use 2 123 lithium batteries or 1 18650 rechargeable lithium. $90 usd on Amazon and comes with a pressure switch for rifle mounting. It is bright enough to set a cat on fire at 25 meters...

I looked at Surefires but they have over priced their product.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedoo View Post
    What batteries do you use with this light? Leading up to my next question do you use CR123's or have you tried a rechargeable LI-Ion 18650? From what I can gather RCR123's are a bad call...