Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    You just lost that bet Soldierboy! I watched that when it first came out
    Cool good bet to lose.

Default Re: Demolition Ranch and other videos

There are some great YouTube feeds out there , thanks for showing that I am not the only one that gets lost in these sites.��

A new design for the Glock trigger, it's called the Timney Alpha. He reckons it's one of the best, just a bit on the light side.
    Oh and I believe it's for Gen 3 and 4 only.

I know most of you guys probably watch Demolition Ranch, but just in case there are some who don't, Matt and Nick "The Reaper" Irving show off a new sniper rifle in a caliber that I had never heard of, the 375 Cheytac, quite a bit bigger than the 338 Lapua.
    Demolition Ranch has for the most part been a short range channel but he has added a long range to it now, they go head to head. Look forward to seeing the range used a little more.

Worth a watch just for the new caliber and the intro is great as usual :)

From the Black Rifle Coffee Company guys.

Have you guys checked out Kentucky Ballistics new video. Scot’s one Serbu 50cal exploded about two weeks and ago, he almost passed away. Some serious injuries. Hot round. Scary stuff. He gives a rundown of what happened and how it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man that's crazy, will check that out today.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka T3 View Post
    Have you guys checked out Kentucky Ballistics new video. Scot’s one Serbu 50cal exploded about two weeks and ago, he almost passed away. Some serious injuries. Hot round. Scary stuff. He gives a rundown of what happened and how it happened.

Sheesh, that's terrible. I think that the threaded breech plug aint such a good idea. In contrast, I've never seen a rifle bolt catastrophically fail with sheared off lugs. Maybe a bolt gun would have offered better protection against the overloaded ammo.

That is insane. That must have been a really hot round to sheer off those threads.

His injuries were severe and thank God he is alive. Severing your jugular vein is bad news, thank God and his thumb for saving his life!

I was cringing just before he showed the footage. As Tobie says, a bolt gun would probably have done better, but who knows. I take it the threaded cap is cheaper than a bolt gun and there are must be quite a few people looking twice if they own one.

Thank God he lives to fight another day, love those shirts!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast