Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: Demolition Ranch and other videos

Matt's take on why the Second Amendment needs to be changed (first few minutes).

User

I've been watching his videos for a few years also. He definitely has an awesome gun collection. He has another channel where he vlogs his everyday life called OffTheRanch. VetRanch seems to have gone dead recently. There haven't been any videos posted for a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by MoeHS1 View Post
    I've been watching his videos for a few years also. He definitely has an awesome gun collection. He has another channel where he vlogs his everyday life called OffTheRanch. VetRanch seems to have gone dead recently. There haven't been any videos posted for a couple of months.
    I usually only watch the Demolition Ranch stuff, but maybe I'll give his other channels a look. He does have a really impressive gun collection, but I say he needs one more gun just to because he is called Demolition Ranch and that is the 600 Nitro Express Zeliska revolver, the biggest handgun in the world. He won't like it, but he needs to have it!

Not so much the video but the gun featured - a double barrel AR15! Yes, it's legal...
    Those 40 round mags are pretty cool.

We're all familiar with Jerry Miculek, this vid shows some of his shooting. That reload on the revolver is so fast!

Demo ranch video, it's the second half of the video you want to watch as they have a competition shooting out the back of a moving minivan to see who can hit the most targets.

I believe Matt from Demolition Ranch is making a killing on Youtube. As he has several channels on there excluding thr Demo Ranch one. All + 1mil subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    I believe Matt from Demolition Ranch is making a killing on Youtube. As he has several channels on there excluding thr Demo Ranch one. All + 1mil subscriptions.
    Yeah I think his Demo Ranch channel might be demonetised though because it features guns.... Youtube no like. I heard him say it once, and you never really get any ads. Maybe one every now and then. Could have changed though.

But his other channels also have a lot of followers so yeah those could bring in a bit and he has sponsors as well for Demo Ranch. Between that and his Vet Clinic he's probably doing ok...

Love his setup though. Nice house, newly built shooting range and he's building more closer to the range. Living the dream.

He’s got the charisma needed to work in front of a camera, which not that many people have, plus a family that supports what he does. He makes bucks off YT, whether it’s off ads or product placement, his reach is good for business. It’s frightening what some of these guys get paid to do a few videos for a brand / product / company. I can imagine he’s doing much vet work, if any if I remember correctly.

He’s a nice guy and got to have a laugh with him and his wife too.

png pic host
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Can you curve a bullet's trajectory with a PVC pipe... interesting results.

How many feet of PVC pipe can you redirect a bullet with twists and turns in the pipe.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast